2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you hate the Jets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many others here, my hatred for the Jets was minimal until the whole Parcells - Martin thing, which really broke my heart. Prior to that, I felt bad for them more than anything, considering that they have the most boring logo and ugliest uniforms in the league along with the most moronic fanbase. I do hate them now, although I'll admit I hate the Colts far more than I'll ever hate the Jets.

I hate the Jets with the gravity of 10 quintillion black holes...:woohoo:

944483-docbrown_super.jpg

"This is heavy, Doc".

I'm a Pats fan! You darn right I hate the Jets! I also hate:

-The Bills
-The Dolphins
-The Colts
-The Chargers
-The Steelers
-The Giants
-The Ravens

I hate any team Brett Favre is currently playing for. Ditto for any team Ladumbian Tomlinson is on. (He doesn't deserve to be "LT".)

I will admit to almost feeling sorry for the Bills. But if they started winning suddenly, you can bet I'd be back to hating them.

For those limp wristed Pats fans who don't hate the Jets, here's Bruschi...

Tedy: Throughout my career, with all the rivalries -- Steelers, Colts, Jets -- I always felt it more coming from the coaches during Jets week. That's all the way back to Bill Parcells' years when Al Groh was here, the whole drama of Coach Belichick being the "HC of the NYJ" for one day, and when Eric Mangini was here. You could feel the tension and motivation that coaches had to win this game when it was against the Jets. This may go back to when the coaches had ties. They coached you harder. When they were in front of you in defensive meetings, there was urgency in their voices. You knew it was Jets week and the coaches would lead the way. Colts, Steelers, we knew, and we really wanted to establish ourselves as the tough guys in the league against them. But this, against the Jets, was more of an organization versus another organization and we really felt that...

This will be a special night for me and I have tried my hardest to be impartial as an analyst up for the past year and a half. I can't do that this week. Two words -- Pats win!"

Bruschi's Breakdown: New England Patriots vs. New York Jets - ESPN Boston

Last edited:
I've hated the rats with the white hot intensity of a million super novi for as long as I can remember, the rats fans are disgusting swine. Some of the lowest forms of life found on the planet

Last edited:
I'm not a psychologist, but I'd imagine that the kid that drew that should probably have his head examined. Sounds like he's got some major psychological issues.
the kid prolly got them from his **** bag of a father. they should not be allowed to breed, and they breed like rats

Last edited:
I'll let her anger speak for how I feel about the New Jersey Rats....

2v1kwuq.jpg

Last edited:
It's getting closer to the time to unleash the Patriots love and the Jets hate. :cool:

Last edited:
Ever since Mangina took over I hated them before that it was just a friendly rivalry. I was able to handle listening to their fans, but now with some success they've gotten ever annoying. That week 1 loss to the Ravens was a really fun time for me. Even Peter King was bashing them. I can't believe they are 9-2 right now.

Yes

I hate the jets.

i hate all the New York sports teams.

I've never been a big fan of Adam Sandler but, I will never watch any of his movies because he is a Jets fan and at the Super Bowl against the Eagles he said, "If my Jets can't be here I guess I'll root for the Eagles". I know he was born in NY but, he lived in NH for a while. Screw you Sandler.

Is he a Bruins fan? or was that just for the happy gilmore film?

Not much into Jets, but more so the fans. Each time the Bears play them my MB sets a new record for bans in a day.

To answer the question, I was indifferent to the Jets until Bill Parcells jumped ship after SB 31. That only intensified when Curtis Martin joined him. The advent of the Internet introduced me to a new level of disdain for the Jets fanbase.

Always looked at them like the neighbors dog that tries to hump your leg when you visit. They have never really been a big threat. I guess they are this year....at least up until now.

I hate the Squeelers....the Jets are just a pain in the a@@ and have extremely obnoxious fans with severe inferiority complexes. :D

Not much into Jets, but more so the fans. Each time the Bears play them my MB sets a new record for bans in a day.

The Bears are my NFC team. Love Chicago....Love the Bears (except next weekend) :cool:

I never much cared about the Jets until Mangini got there, and when he left they faded from my radar. Three super bowls made it so that I don't really hate anyone.

I still don't really hate the Jets. The recent story is not much of a rivalry yet. Ryan is surely hatable, but right now I more see them as a roadblock to the Patriots trying to get a first round bye than something to be hated. If the Jets win tonight, I suppose seeing that mug of Ryan gloating on tv will push me towards "hate."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back