• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There was a time that I didn't hate the Jets. I didn't like them but they were not really much of a factor to me, mostly a joke.

Then came Ratgini as their coach and all the bravado their fans showed. Even though they were once again a laughing stock they started to score points on my hate meter.

Now, this year they have become my #1 most hated team, ending 40 years of Giants rule at #1. If they don't make it to a SB for another 42 years, it will be too soon.

But maybe my feeling for them run a little too deep, so let's see what other Patriots fans feel about the JEST.

I've hated them ever since Parcells and Curtis Martin went there, and all their fans refused to acknowledge that the Jets were a 1-15 team until they swiped the PATRIOTS' coach and top player.

I hate them because during the lean years, I always worked on Sundays, and the Jets Fans would come in with all of their bravado and puke green coats. At that time Pats gear was scarcer than hen's teeth..

The Mangini stuff only reinforced my feelings..

They would laugh at how good their team was, and for us at that time there was little to cheer about.. they were really bad times.

I hate the Jets, their fans, their team.. Rex is entertaining, so do not hate as much.

For some reason I don't. It's going to take more than 1 great season for me to really hate a team. At least a title or 2.

Smart move including the poll. Otherwise it would get merged with the Jets suck thread.

I hate the Jets with the intensity of a thousand suns.

My buddy who is from PA (an Eagles fan) hates the Jets too, far more than he hates the Giants. He says the Giants and their fans don't shoot their mouths off anywhere near as much as Gang Green.

The only team I HATE is the Steelers.

As much as we may not like the Jets, they actually are an entertaining team. I think even Pats fans have to admit that Rex Ryan is quite the character, and that any football team would be lucky to have him IF they couldn't have Belichick.

With the exception of perhaps Cromartie, the Jets are for the most part filled with classy players. I sure hope we win, but I honestly don't hate the Jets.

There was a time that I didn't hate the Jets. I didn't like them but they were not really much of a factor to me, mostly a joke.

Then came Ratgini as their coach and all the bravado their fans showed. Even though they were once again a laughing stock they started to score points on my hate meter.

Now, this year they have become my #1 most hated team, ending 40 years of Giants rule at #1. If they don't make it to a SB for another 42 years, it will be too soon.

But maybe my feeling for them run a little too deep, so let's see what other Patriots fans feel about the JEST.

I've never been a big fan of Adam Sandler but, I will never watch any of his movies because he is a Jets fan and at the Super Bowl against the Eagles he said, "If my Jets can't be here I guess I'll root for the Eagles". I know he was born in NY but, he lived in NH for a while. Screw you Sandler.

Disdain, not hatred

No, they're just a bunch of guys trying to win football games. No reason to hate on anyone for that.

That being said, they are my least favorite team. :)

I don't hate them as a team. I just don't like the smack talking but they are who they are.

Didn't always hate the Jets. But I started to once the rivalry intensified. IE when they stole Tuna and Curtis Martin away from us and we stole BB from them. That's when the start of the hate began for me. I mean seriously what had they done worth hating before that. The last time they've been to a Superbowl, I wasn't even alive yet.

Last edited:
Unequivocally and emphatically YES with a hundred of these!!!!

I don't hate ANY team but I do dislike certain players who run thier mouth

Just like any team,the Jets do have some big trash talkers and guys like Bart Scott are an example of how a team can have a few good guys and an
a-hole or two as well.

I've never been a big fan of Adam Sandler but, I will never watch any of his movies because he is a Jets fan and at the Super Bowl against the Eagles he said, "If my Jets can't be here I guess I'll root for the Eagles". I know he was born in NY but, he lived in NH for a while. Screw you Sandler.

and the horse he rode in on.....

Can't take the New Yawk outa the New Yorker

Do i hate the jets?

not as much as i hate their D-bag fans, you know, the type who has a sense of entitlement even through their team has barely been relevant until just recently.

i was reading some dolphins forums the other day and they were all talking about how much more annoyed they were with jets fans than they were with patriots fans because the jets have barely accomplished more than the dolphins have yet talk as if they win the Superbowl every year.

As for the the jets themselves? well its pretty hard to hate rex ryan, hes a pretty funny guy and he is just trying to coach a football team, guys like Whiny ***** LT and Megatool Bart Scott kind of annoy me for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes