PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you hate "Mangenius" as much as I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad Coach, Bad Fans, Bad Team, Bad Football, Bad Stadium, and it all plays out in a a BAD state.

Sorry NJ, it is what it is.

Whats your beef with New Jersey, we have plenty to offer?

Why is he called mangenius ... his name should be man-backstabber.

Why is he called mangenius ... his name should be man-backstabber.

I think he told on BB out of spite, a kind of "if I can't do it the you can't do it" sort of thing. But he should have known that ESPN would blow it out of proportion.

So yesterday I decided to watch the first quarter or so of the Jesters-Giants preseason game on NFL Network, just to see how that ol' hillbilly Favre would do. (Until he officially retires, it's still required by state statute to watch him whenever possible. :D )

Anyway, at some point during the game this commercial comes on with an extreme close-up of Eric Mangini talking about motivation, blah blah blah. I damn near threw the remote through the screen.

I mean, is it just me or is this clown getting more publicity since last year, when his team went 4-12??? Used to be the only guys that got this much attention were guys like Bill Parcells, who at least did something to earn it. All this little twerp ever did was give the company he works for a tremendous black eye. "I can't win on my own, so I'll tell everyone my old boss made a minor rule violation to take the heat off my butt. That'll show everyone what a good coach I am!"

There are plenty of NFL players, coaches, GMs, etc., I don't like, but there are relatively few I hate. That list includes Parcells, Bill Polian, Al Davis, T.O., etc. - in other words, guys who are real dinks and go out of their way to prove it. Mangenius has earned his way onto that list, and I would love nothing more than to see him fall flat on his face this year and wind up coaching at some Division III school in Oregon or someplace.

i dont pay much attention to the jets.......

Hate Erika Mangina? Yes.

Hate the Jest? Yes.

Any other questions?

The Jets will be 0-2 after week 2. Pennington will get his revenge in a TeD Ginn breakout game. Mangooni will be coaching for his job in week 2 ... by week 8 he could be gone.;)

The Jets will be 0-2 after week 2. Pennington will get his revenge in a TeD Ginn breakout game. Mangooni will be coaching for his job in week 2 ... by week 8 he could be gone.;)

Ian, Aqua4Ever has stolen FBN's account! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back