PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you guys watch the Patriots TV Programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I've only recently been able to get these and they're really cool for insight.

I forget which one showed the locker room and Bill's talk after game one, but I loved the snippet.

It was something like: "As far as Tom goes, if that's the way it's gonne be, it's on you Cassel."

Honestly, if this is a good season, that's the stuff of a good football movie. Brady's story is already there, imo.

Anyway, seeing that stuff (and the other show with Kevin mumbling at some HS football players, hehe) has been really enjoyable.

How awesome is the Belistrater?

Anyway, just wondered who else watches this stuff and what you think of it.

I wish I could seperate the titles in my mind but the one with Zolak is better produced. Somebody just needs to get the host a pair of socks.

82813180.jpg

Patriots All Access? Its good stuff. CSN has some good programs as well, but Patriots All Access is the one that'll give you the Behind the Scenes type looks. I would've loved to see that clip w BB after week 1.

--

Duplicate post.

Last edited:
Patriots All Access? Its good stuff. CSN has some good programs as well, but Patriots All Access is the one that'll give you the Behind the Scenes type looks. I would've loved to see that clip w BB after week 1.

I have it on my DVR, but no clue how to get it from there to my computer or I'd get it to ya. It's real good, and the team goes hands in for an "oooooooooooh yeah!" after someone yells "how do we feel about Matt Cassel getting his first win?"

Pretty epic stuff, honestly. Seeing that alone makes you wish it was SUNDAY!

Reading about other teams, if the NFL ranked best overall team rapport, I'd think the Pats must be near the top.

I have it on my DVR, but no clue how to get it from there to my computer or I'd get it to ya. It's real good, and the team goes hands in for an "oooooooooooh yeah!" after someone yells "how do we feel about Matt Cassel getting his first win?"

Pretty epic stuff, honestly. Seeing that alone makes you wish it was SUNDAY!

Reading about other teams, if the NFL ranked best overall team rapport, I'd think the Pats must be near the top.
That's always Tedy B. with the cheer after every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes