PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you guys think we should draft Glen Gronkowski this year? [2016 Sign the Beast thread #005]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Do you guys think we should draft Glen Gronkowski this year?

You think he's worthy?

We could run new plays called the Dual Gronk set lol

Personally I think we should kidnap Papa Gronk and Mama Gronk and breed a superhuman race of football players that we can constantly replenish our practice squad with.

It will be like Bugs Bunny....

Starting at TE: Gronk
Starting at FB: Gronk
Starting at Kicker: Gronk

Its probably not good for him if he is here because he'd probably be on the practice squad

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Patriots Show Interest in Gronkowski Brother at Senior Bowl

Ian Logue

The Patriots already know what it's like to have a player like Rob Gronkowaki brother, so it's no surprise that they're potentially interested in adding one of his siblings to their roster.

Continue reading...

Do NFL fullbacks usually play fullback in college or are most of them converted running backs and tight ends?

I'd rather go for devon 'rockhead' johnson

More of a H back in the NFL than a FB. Wasn't he a good WR in High School?

He will be a late round pick so might as well pull the trigger if they like him.

I just hope they don't end up signing him JUST BECAUSE he's someone's brother....

He looks like a decent UDFA H-back development project, if only since supposedly he is catching more passes and showing good hands at the senior bowl practices.

He was not much of a play maker at all in college. Neither was a guy like Ebner, though, so it depends on how his raw skills grade out, his IQ (he's said to be 'smarter than the average Gronk'), and his work ethic.

I just hope they don't end up signing him JUST BECAUSE he's someone's brother....

Belichick would laugh at this possibility just like he laughed at that reporter in Kansas City last year who asked him about a change in the QB position.

i wouldn't be shocked to see BB throw him a pitty practice squad contract for a week or two to get him so cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes