Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you forgive Rodney?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early results in:

90% forgive him already

The other 10% forgive him conditionally, until the first time he lays a hurting on opposing WR. Then complete absolution comes. :cool:

So far it's a far cry from those flaming posts that appeared here after his statement. It's also running about the way I expected it to but we will get some that will vote last two options.

IMO HGH should be allowed in the healing process for these athletes that participate in such a violent sport. To me there is a difference between taking a substance to recover from injury, and taking a substance to enhance your performance. Nothing to forgive with Rodney. I continue to appreciate his play and his attitude.

Well, we do have 1 that still thinks that Rodney should be cut. And, it's not a troll either.:eek:

In 10 years, every guy over 30 will be using some form of designer HGH. The stuff is an amazing advancement in medicine.

I could care less about him using it.

Does anybody know if it helps for osteoarthritis? If so, I gotta score some.

Back to the question. He doesn't need my forgiveness, but he's got it anyway.

Get that motor revving Hot Rod!!!!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

say what you want but I still dont think what he did was all bad. In the future I think that HGH will be used by everyone on the planet.

I'm an ordained minister in the "Church of Good Looks".

Rodney, my son...you look good

I forgive you for what THEY did TO YOU

Rodney has served his punishement and now desevres to play. Hell I forgave him the moment I heard about. Welcome Back Rodney!!!

The man has provided me as much sports entertainment as anyone. He doesn't need my forgiveness. He has my thanks.

Ditto here.

Who are we to 'forgive' Rodney? He didn't wrong any of us, so there's nothing to 'forgive'.

Unlike most here (apparently), I understand that Rodney used a banned substance to receive a benefit that some (many?) other players do not get because they follow the rules. I realize that he was wrong to do so.

When the news first came out I was disappointed and unsure how I'd feel going forward. I knew I wanted him on my team but wasn't sure if the HGH thing would hang over him.

Then the BB witch hunt happened. Now I can't wait for Rodney to be back and can care less what he did. I'm thrilled Alex Smith might be out for the year. I want to see NE demoralize every opponent, highlighted by a 70-3 drubbing of the Jets after which BB won't even look at Mangina. I want BB to give Goodell the Tom Jackson treatment when he hands out the trophy.

I don't care what anyone thinks. I want to watch Rodney play and he makes this team better. He also has a huge chip on his shoulder at all times, and that fits in perfectly with this team.

One word: TROLL

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are we to 'forgive' Rodney? He didn't wrong any of us, so there's nothing to 'forgive'.

What ^ said!!!

It's not my place to forgive or not forgive Rodney. It's his body and he can do what he wants with it.

I didn't vote as there was no choice for this.

One word: CHEATER

How naive! Harrison is one of the smallest and toughest guys in the league. Do you think he's the only one? That all the other players bulked up by eating Wheaties? No, Randy got caught and owned up to it like a man.

How naive! Harrison is one of the smallest and toughest guys in the league. Do you think he's the only one? That all the other players bulked up by eating Wheaties? No, Randy got caught and owned up to it like a man.

Moss got bagged too? :eek:

Last edited:

You mean, "Rodney", don't you?

Anyway, he tried to get an edge, and from what's going around it seems he's far from the only one in the NFL who's done it/is still doing it. He got caught, he did the time, it's done and over.

------------------

He got a nice extra rest, gave some valuable playing time for some younger guys, and got some rest for his old, broken, down, slowed-down body. Gee, I wonder if he can even hit anybody anymore? Maybe he's over the hill.

;)

At 127-3 if Rodney or anyone who knows Rodney lurks on this board, and it's been documented that players and/or their family members do, they now know how the fans feel about him today.

Here is a question to all of you: Would you take HGH for $1m/yr?

It is that kind of difference for players. It might bring them to the NFL dance for a couple years, it might lengthen their career some. There is a VERY large monetary benefit for them to do this.

I do not blame a single player in the NFL for this. By earning all that money, they pay for generations of their family to attend college, live comfortably and retire comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes