• Yes, I feel so dirty.

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • I'm so ashamed of myself

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I like feeling dirty and talking dirty

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • I don't feel the least bit dirty.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I'm very proud to be a Patriots fan and always will!

Votes: 62 64.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Way!

Why is NE under the microscope.....hmmmmmm?

Jealousy?

There is no spirit of sportmanship because the rules change every few years?
High-character teams do not cheat, they do not flaunt the rules, they do not do all they can to make a mockery of the league efforts to clean up substance abuse. Whether the lack of sportmanship is a moral failing is a personal issue. Whether cheating is a moral failure is a choice is this value-free world. Personally, I think that such a position is absurd.

Tell me why you put one type of rule violation in some higher category, but have no problem with say, a defensive back intentionally holding because a 5 yard penalty and first down is better than giving up a TD?

You've come up with some imaginary set of things that derive from some higher power, while others are just part of the game. Why? Last I checked, the camera rule and the holding rule are set by the SAME competition committee.

This is NOT about being value free, it's about why you link morality to some rules and not others. Is listing Tom Brady as Probable for three years immoral?

Last edited:
I feel so dirty its going to take soaking in pinesol to feel clean again. :D NOT. I think every other team does this,and the Pats were picked out by the Jets,and Mangini because they got humiliated on Sunday.

I feel dirty and I like it!

I love the whole Oakland Raidahz bad-arse persona! Teams crying because we're kicking the ever=loving c r a p out of them!

The Big, Bad, Nasty Pats!

Cheatin', thuggin', stylin' and profilin', rhymin' and stealin', shootin' HGH like it's water and tearing the rest of the NFL a new arsehole!

Brady needs to grow a Snake Stabler beard and shoot over to Vegas on his off days. Welker could even rub some stickum all over his jersey pants like Freddie Biletnikoff!

Tell me Heath Evans doesn't conjure up images of Mark Van Eaghan? Huh? Huh?

And Bob Kraft will now be known as "Bo" and get some of those "granny-lanyards" to hold up his glasses ala Al Davis!

The new look bad boy Pats, starring Adalius Thomas as "The Stork" and Rodney Harrison as "The Assassin"!

Gillette truly is THE RAZOR now!

Just win, baby!

Last edited:
This poll begs for multiple choices.

Regards,
Chris

I do feel dirty actually because I have the flu and haven't had a shower. I'll probably feel clean again in a few minutes.

But I remain a proud NE Patriot fan.

No, he has been suspended for 4 weeks and so I took down the sig for 4 weeks. It will be back when Rodney comes back (and HELL will be coming with him)

That is pathetic you Puritan wannbe. Do me a favor *don't* put it back. You aren't good enough to be a fan of Rodneys.

Remember guys, when you're number 1, they're all out to get you.
Ever since last year the sports media has been throwing crap at The Pats.
Remember how they tried to accuse BB of having a meltdown during the post AFCCG interview. That did not fly for them.
Well they're still doing it. Every little nugget they can dig or dream up is being thrown out there.
Because we all know Rodney is the ONLY player in the NFL to in indulge in HGH.
And we all know that the Pats(should they be found guilty) are the ONLY team in the NFL to indulge in opponent spying.
And we all know that Randy has lost a step, is a cancer in the lockerroom and will be traded next week.
They did it to the Steelers of the 70's the niners and the Cowboys.
They are doing it to us now.
Be happy everybody because the Pats are going to win the SB this year and the whole league knows it.

Awesome post. Its throw it on the wall and see what sticks time. OTOH, if they are found guilty, I hope they take their medicine, move on, and never do it again. Theres no need for it when they are as deep and well balanced as they are.

Awesome post. Its throw it on the wall and see what sticks time. OTOH, if they are found guilty, I hope they take their medicine, move on, and never do it again. Theres no need for it when they are as deep and well balanced as they are.

Thank you ABB. BTW I think I know who is behind it all, too. His initials are BP and I don't mean Parcells. This BP has a new ally to manipulate in NJ.
I do agree if they are found guilty then they should bear a penalty.
But nothing too severe. Maybe a 4th round pick or something.

When a team keeps winning as they have done they should know that other teams will do anything to taint their image or bring them down completely. Now every single thing they do will be scrutinized and put under a microscope.

If it's true it's extremely damaging and will forever taint the image of what they have accomplished in my opinion.

BUT the Dolphins did that to them last season and nobody really said squat. They smashed the Patriots 21-0 and the word came out that they had the teams signals and knew all the calls. I simply held the Patriots in a higher standard then the lowly Dolphins but I guess all the teams look for every advantage.

come on buddy, 2 totally different things when you purchase a video and study it rather than going all out and send someone over and video tape as the game is being played..

Last edited:
That is pathetic you Puritan wannbe. Do me a favor *don't* put it back. You aren't good enough to be a fan of Rodneys.

You are kidding, right?

Well it's finally happened, as we all knew it would, the Patriots have been caught cheating. That "win at all cost" attitude has finally beeen exposed as cheating.

How else can it be explained that the Patriots have won 3 Super bowls, been to 4 AFCCG's, won 5 AFC East titles, a 21 game win streak, and winning 7 straight games against the awesome Jets on their home field. It had to be cheating and now the chickens have come home to roost.

And we knew about it and suuported this team and ignored all the cheating that has gone on. We have enabled them with the sold out stadiums and our fanitic support all of these years.

So, do you feel dirty now? (Well do you,punk! A little Dirty Harry thrown in.)

You are not a Pats fan. I read your post and said to myself, who are you??? Not a Pats fan. I don't know who you are, but shame on you.

I, as a true and loyal Pats fan would not like it if the allegations stand. I would say, OK, now stop. But, I do not know what has happened or the facts. When I find out, I will make my own decision.

Who are you??? Not a Pats fan. Colts, SD, Jets, but not a Pats fan. Shame on you for coming on this board and being a pretender. Now go away.

And I have one more post to make. Do you feel dirty??? You must be out of your mind. Yeh, right I was there.

We do not have a clue about the facts. Everyone is running for cover. But we have no facts. Nothing.

This world is over the top nuts.

Hurry, run, chat, tomorrow nothing. Buzz, run, chat, run, run, run. talk, talk, talk.

Will you all just shut up already. When I have the FACTS, I will make up my mind. But in the meantime, will you all just SHUT UP.

Maybe I misinterpreted. Did you take it down as a comment on Rodney's behavior?

No, I took it down becasue he's out for four weeks. The sig will be more of an "impact" when he comes back, because I have a felling that hell is really coming with him.

And I have one more post to make. Do you feel dirty??? You must be out of your mind. Yeh, right I was there.

We do not have a clue about the facts. Everyone is running for cover. But we have no facts. Nothing.

This world is over the top nuts. I use the term, looks like you live it.

Hurry, run, chat, tomorrow nothing. Buzz, run, chat, run, run, run. talk, talk, talk.

Will you all just shut up already. When I have the FACTS, I will make up my mind. But in the meantime, will you all just SHUT UP.

So, how did you vote?

No, I took it down becasue he's out for four weeks. The sig will be more of an "impact" when he comes back, because I have a felling that hell is really coming with him.

Sorry, my apologies then.

I'd still be a Patriots fan if they found a copy of the jet's play book brought over by Bobby Hamilton.
There are the Patriots then there is the rest of the NFL which I don't care much about.
Chugging on the kool-aid and it's as tasty as ever!

There's some great threads on the bills board today claiming:

Giants only won SB 25 because BB cheated, and they want their title, LOL.

Patriots, and I take him to mean the entire franchise, should be suspended for the year.

The Patriots should be stripped of their SB victories.

That any team the Patriots are proven to have cheated against, the next time they play the Pats have to tell that team what play they are running.

That BB should be fired.

That until the Colts spoke up the Patriots were just allowed to hold.

That the entire team is on HGH.

That the Bills always play the Pats tough the first game of the year but the second they have stolen all the plays.

And on and on and on.............

We should have a best conspiracy theory spawned by this event there's going to be some great ones.

So, how did you vote?

Is it important to you?? Do you think I will become a Raiders fan?? What is your agenda???

I stand by my comments. The world has gone nuts. Hurry, run, sound bites, etc. etc etc.

I am only a fan. I know we have the best team in the NFL and we do not need to steal any info.

But I am not Belichick. An introvert. He does not like the media. Gee, I wonder why not.

The world today has got to turn it around. Education. Thinking people. Not fat, lazy, non-thinking folks. I vote because --- well, I do not have a clue.

Sorry, taking this beyond the bounds, but I am so tired of sound bites. Forget this stuff, is there anyone left on this planet that can think????

And I got your number bud. Patsnutme. Got your number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots