Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you feel sorry for the Colts and their fans?

• No way. Let the goobers suffer.

Votes: 93 69.9%
  • Yes, they have been humiliated enough.

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • I might feel bad for fans and players, but then I think about Polian and Irsay.

Votes: 34 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm mean but...I am really enjoy watching them crash and burn!

More sorry than I would be watching this happen to the Steelers and Jest, but that's not saying much...

I don't mind Colts fans, by and large. I don't mind Colts players, by and large. Polian sucks badly enough to make this all enjoyable, though. **** that guy.

This is what you get when you build the entire team around one man. I can see how a team wants to built an offense around the QB, but the Colts built their defense around 5 head and didn't bother getting a suitable backup for him.

Not at all. I want them to lose badly every week.

No. If anything the winless buffons make me feel even better about our 08 season. We are a team and are much better coached and managed than the clueless bastards in indy. To be honest, even with manning I still think they would be 2-3 right now. That defense is terrible. I think we should try to drop a 100 points on them when we meet.

I said no, their fans treated us like we didn't belong in the SB. They were pretty pompous and wouldn't even drink with us. We know people make fun of our state, but they didn't have to be so blatant about it, we can take a joke.

Besides our offense pounded their defense, last I checked PM doesn't play for defense. IF PM had been playing it would have still been in the 40's. That was SP play calling at his best and the offense executing perfectly. Colts DC and D just had no answer for it, and SP learned from playing them in the SB.
If anyone should be fired it should be Larry Coyer 1st. There is no excuse for calling so many bad defensive plays, allowing SP to mismatch so many good players on LB's , and playing Zone against Brees is complete suicide, everyone knows this.
I know the colts secondary/LB's are built for speed, manly to fight NE, and to stop the pass, but Coyler should have known from the SB, and watching the GB tape that you can not try to contain or cover the saints WR/RB core, you can not cover everyone. You have to, hit our receivers at the line and break our passing lanes for Brees, its the only way.
After you accomplish that, the offense will morph into a WC style, so Brees can pin point short passes, if you stop that SP will change to a etc.. etc..plenty of teams have figured this out.

Its why we struggle sometimes early, like in the SB, but then SP finds the weakness later.
Coyer used Zone on Brees immediately that is insane, and made the cardinal sin of covering only Moore and Graham, because Shockey and moore killed them in the SB, so Brees just passed to Colston and henderson all day. I don't even think he watched tape on spoles. Later he switched coverage to cover colston, henderson, and left open moore meachum, and graham. It was a completely ridicules and unforgivable defensive break down, where he could not even adapt.

Ive always thought that sense Mora built the Colts and drafted PM, all other coaches have been puppets that work there because PM gets along with them. Don't think its Caldwells fault that the Colts GM hires coaches that PM wants. I think thats the Colts GM and owners fault.
Heck, PM was the only guy mad as hell on the sidelines and screaming into the head phones, so...

I think SP would have pulled out his gum and shot GW at 50 pts.

Last edited:
HELL NO!

I am hoping Caldwell, Polian, and Manning are all gone next season. Screw the Colts.

Not the Colts, just Curtis Painter. He's got so much talent on offense to utilize and he doesn't appear capable of doing so.

i feel bad for the genuinely good players and fans of their team

like i felt bad for the genuinely good players and fans of your organization when brady went down

i don't like seeing players get hurt , it gives our own teams an advantage when it's a rival, but if you don't have some % of sympathy for them, you've become too desensitized IMO

I said no, their fans treated us like we didn't belong in the SB. They were pretty pompous and wouldn't even drink with us. We know people make fun of our state, but they didn't have to be so blatant about it, we can take a joke.

Besides our offense pounded their defense, last I checked PM doesn't play for defense. IF PM had been playing it would have still been in the 40's. That was SP play calling at his best and the offense executing perfectly. Colts DC and D just had no answer for it, and SP learned from playing them in the SB.
If anyone should be fired it should be Larry Coyer 1st. There is no excuse for calling so many bad defensive plays, allowing SP to mismatch so many good players on LB's , and playing Zone against Brees is complete suicide, everyone knows this.
I know the colts secondary/LB's are built for speed, manly to fight NE, and to stop the pass, but Coyler should have known from the SB, and watching the GB tape that you can not try to contain or cover the saints WR/RB core, you can not cover everyone. You have to, hit our receivers at the line and break our passing lanes for Brees, its the only way.
After you accomplish that, the offense will morph into a WC style, so Brees can pin point short passes, if you stop that SP will change to a etc.. etc..plenty of teams have figured this out.

Its why we struggle sometimes early, like in the SB, but then SP finds the weakness later.
Coyer used Zone on Brees immediately that is insane, and made the cardinal sin of covering only Moore and Graham, because Shockey and moore killed them in the SB, so Brees just passed to Colston and henderson all day. I don't even think he watched tape on spoles. Later he switched coverage to cover colston, henderson, and left open moore meachum, and graham. It was a completely ridicules and unforgivable defensive break down, where he could not even adapt.

Ive always thought that sense Mora built the Colts and drafted PM, all other coaches have been puppets that work there because PM gets along with them. Don't think its Caldwells fault that the Colts GM hires coaches that PM wants. I think thats the Colts GM and owners fault.
Heck, PM was the only guy mad as hell on the sidelines and screaming into the head phones, so...

I think SP would have pulled out his gum and shot GW at 50 pts.

the worst thing i ever saw was how the saints and their fans were treated by some bears fans after katrina/saints at bears nfccg

the worst thing i ever saw was how the saints and their fans were treated by some bears fans after katrina/saints at bears nfccg

Yeah,,,,,, Ive never seen that kind of complete hate, the signs were shocking, . I brought my brothers son to his 1st game at 6, spent all of my money so he could see his 1st NFL game. It was a big thing for us...
I spent most of my time covering his ears, or explaining why ppl hate us so much to a 6 your old. That was a really horrible experience. I think if we had won, it would have been worse. Saints might have saved our fans by losing,lol.

Its one reason the Bears game this year was so important to us. We wanted to beat them, and show them,, this is how you act.

Last edited:
Do I feel sorry for the Clots???

well...in the words of Vincenzo Coccotti from the movie True Romance...

gal_mob_true-romance.jpg

"I feel no remorse....."

4 threads today on the Colts

Thought I was on Stampede Blue :cool:

I didn't know of this site until you mentioned it, so I took a look over there to see how they are reacting. Some of the ideas they come up with are completely nuts.

-Trading the #1 overall pick to Miami for Miami's #1,#2,#3 and a #1 and #2 the following year.

-Cutting Manning, Freeney and others and having 70million in cap room next year and using it all to sign 8-12 "good" free agents during the next off season.

-Let Manning be the offensive coordinator starting next season

There were others too, but after a while I just had to stop reading. Pathetic.

Last edited:
BigBlueShoe and Stampede blue suck.

Why would you feel sorry for them? They are pulling the classic "suck for a year" strategy, formerly executed perfectly by the Steelers to obtain Rapistburger in the draft. When Manning is back they will once again be a contender. At least when the Pats lost their QB they had a backup plan and tried to compete.

Why would you feel sorry for them? They are pulling the classic "suck for a year" strategy, formerly executed perfectly by the Steelers to obtain Rapistburger in the draft. When Manning is back they will once again be a contender. At least when the Pats lost their QB they had a backup plan and tried to compete.

The ENTIRE Colts team is terrible. A 37 year old wheel chair Manning or rookie QB isn't going to fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back