PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you fear Chad Pennington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:)

Bills will win the division, because you guys will lose this game like Love Pats.

Who wouldn't? :confused: I mean the guy has the lastest in bionic arms, he no longer has to watch behind him 24/7 for Hermy's warm hands, and he has an Offensive Coordinator who has some experience with resurrecting QB fortunes. Be vewy, vewy afwaid!

No FEAR EVER.............

Box_O_Rocks said:
Who wouldn't? :confused: I mean the guy has the lastest in bionic arms, he no longer has to watch behind him 24/7 for Hermy's warm hands, and he has an Offensive Coordinator who has some experience with resurrecting QB fortunes. Be vewy, vewy afwaid!

I dont understand the complete lack of respect people on this board have for pennington. I am not afraid of him, but you can be damn sure that I wouldnt be at all surprised if he lit us up for a couple hundred yds.
I just know this. Losman hasnt done jack **** in the nfl and all game long we couldnt stop him on 3rd down or force him to make any key mistakes. Pennington however has done alot more in this league. So, to have these kind of reactions just seems really ignorant to me.

This is the only paste I fear ....

Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm terrified of him.

holyredeemer said:
I dont understand the complete lack of respect people on this board have for pennington. I am not afraid of him, but you can be damn sure that I wouldnt be at all surprised if he lit us up for a couple hundred yds.
I just know this. Losman hasnt done jack **** in the nfl and all game long we couldnt stop him on 3rd down or force him to make any key mistakes. Pennington however has done alot more in this league. So, to have these kind of reactions just seems really ignorant to me.
Ah, then my sense of humor has been a point of contention before - but do look at my remarks again and think about them as if they were said with a grim and deadly serious expression.

Last edited:
Pennington doesn't scare me..marsupials do 'cause they're fast

I haven't slept all week. :eek:

There his now! Aaaahhhh! :scared:

Fear, no. Respect, yes. If he's healthy (and he looked it last week) he will move the ball on us some.

BUT the Pats defense looked much better in the 2nd half last week than it did in the first half. If they continue to play as well as they did in the 2nd half we'll be fine.

DarMan said:
Pennington doesn't scare me..marsupials do 'cause they're fast

Marsupials???

KOALA2.JPG

How to beat Chad: Have your DBs cheat inside, giving the sideline to the WRs. Dare noodlearm to make that throw. He'll make some, but not enough to make you switch strategy. Eventually, he'll either make a mistake outside or get frustrated and force the ball inside, making a mistake. Doesn't invoke much fear, IMO.

Regards,
Chris

Zabka.jpg

the only thing i fear is his vicious comb-over, and his resemblence to "Johnny" from The Karate Kid.

"we do not train to be merciful, mercy is for the weak."

Keegs said:
Zabka.jpg

the only thing i fear is his vicious comb-over, and his resemblence to "Johnny" from The Karate Kid.

"we do not train to be merciful, mercy is for the weak."

Chaz Pennington?

I DO fear Billy Zabka, though. This turned into a fearful thread.

Regards,
Chris

I fear Chad Pennington.....

....will never have as bad a day against us as he did on December 20, 2003 when he threw FIVE picks :)

Man that was a great night!

NorthwesternFan said:
:)

Bills will win the division, because you guys will lose this game like Love Pats.

What's Love Pats?

I don't get this thread. Why are there pictures of the mean guy from the Karate Kid and koalas? Ahhhhh!!!!!

zippo59 said:
What's Love Pats?

I don't get this thread. Why are there pictures of the mean guy from the Karate Kid and koalas? Ahhhhh!!!!!

yeah, but it beats the Branch threads or should we trade/pick up so and so threads. Doesn't it?

I fear no team......except the University of New Hampshire, huh Northwestern?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back