PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you care if we win by 1 or win in a blowout sunday? -Does it mean any more to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you care if we win by 1 or win in a blowout sunday? -Does it mean any more to

acording to Ricky Bobby if your not first your last! So 1 point puts us in first in the division. That would be just fine with me. However I do admit seeing the fireman cryin' with his hat in hand from a blowout would be priceless!

Re: Do you care if we win by 1 or win in a blowout sunday? -Does it mean any more to

I agree a win is a win. Winning while no injuries are the most important. But it would be nice to totally embarrass Mangini and the Jets. I won't be upset if we win by 1 though.

At this time of the year a blowout means nothing. But I too would like us to have one of thoses games where we win easily,not a nail bitter.

No
Just; nobody hurt.

Well, I have a feeling there will plenty of people who will be all gloom and doom if it's a win by one point squeaker. I might even be one of them, but I'm trying to remain rational.

You can't compare this game to the Colts game...we are playing a division rival coached by our former defensive coordinator who knows us well. We also tend to start slower and build up a really strong chemistry towards December. So if it's a little sloppy, well, it usually is at first.

A big win, no injuries annnnnndddd I wanna see BB bust out some more devastating moves to clear out the Photographers after the game. A hip toss or two would be fine; but I think he's ready for a nice, running body slam.

I just want a win that being said I wouldn't mind Brady and Moss breaking the most reception and yardage records in a regular season contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back