Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
p9267912reg.jpg
p9268755reg.jpg
p9268940reg.jpg

Very curious.

I do, because I collect all Division/Conference/SB hats. However, I never buy when they're brand new. I get for the huge discount prices after.

Last edited:
No. I bought an AFC Champ Tee back in 2001 because it was such a magical year and I was happy to just make it to the sb...no expectations of winning it. I have never bought one since then. I have three SB hats. Everything else is so lame in comparison. No offense to anyone here, just my quirky opinion.

I have 4 articles of Pats clothing:

An old-school Pat the Patriot cap.

3 long sleeve shirts, one from each of the SB wins.

I'm looking forward to my next purchase. Hope it comes this year. :D

I will when all the gear says 2010 Superbowl Winners

I sometimes do. But never when it first comes out.

I will probably pick up a 2009 AFCE championship tee shirt this summer for $2.

Usually only if they make it to the Super Bowl that year, then I will eventually buy a division champs pennant (if they win the division that year, that is; IIRC every Pats SB team has won the division that year except for the '85 squad.) I have a thing for collecting milestone pennants, don't ask me why.

If you go to a little village in Africa, you can get a bunch of free t-shirts that say, "Patriots 19-0".

:bricks:

If you go to a little village in Africa, you can get a bunch of free t-shirts that say, "Patriots 19-0".

:bricks:

I'm sure they are all filled with dirt and sweat by now, but to each his own.

I'll buy a Patriots Super Bowl Champion shirt, whenever the next one comes ;)

I'm sure they are all filled with dirt and sweat by now, but to each his own.

Not sure about free. But you probably could trade it for a small sack of rice.

I am willing to bet you could then turn around and sell it on ebay for $100 or more. What Giants fan wouldn't want that hanging in a frame in their bar/den (dirt and all)?

I am willing to bet you could then turn around and sell it on ebay for $100 or more. What Giants fan wouldn't want that hanging in a frame in their bar/den (dirt and all)?

One time 11 or 12 years ago I was looking around on eBay and came across a Patriots Super Bowl XX Champions pennant. ;) I thought about buying it but the bidding soon got way beyond what I would have been willing to pay.

Given how things have gone for them the last few weeks, Giants fans are probably replaying that game over and over again to help maintain there sanity...

I don't buy the Division winner because it gets too expensive buying this stuff every year! :D

gotta save $$ for Super Bowl gear :p

Many years ago I bought "Squish the Fish" and "Berry the Bears" along with AFC Champion shirts. After, every time I looked at the stuff it reminded me of that disasterous superbowl and had to just throw them all away. Now I only get stuff if they win the SB. anything else to me just says "lost in the....."

Absolutely not. I will only buy SB apparel if they win. Division championships have become rather boring....the Pats have won so many under Brady/Beli.

Not normally, but I could see why someone would buy one this year. I remember sitting on my couch watching Hard Knocks this past summer thinking "God damn, it sure would be nice to shut these ***** up."

Of all the AFCE titles BB has won, this one is easily the most special in my mind mostly because another team, who we all despise, thought they were entitled to it before the games were even played.

I only purchase superbowl gear when they win...shirts and hats. My pride and joy is my 2001 Superblowl leather jacket. I still get compliments on it when I walk into stores.....

Last edited:
no way. why buy something i wont wear. sb champs hat or nothing for me. if the pats win the sb why would anybody put a afc east champs hat on? and if they lost why bother?

Last edited:
I'm going to wait until season/post-season is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes