Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Maroney rush for 100 yards each vs Jets and Dolphins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you think we could have 100 Maroney threads?

make a Disney movie out of them...like a 101 Dalmations....

Yea, I've got about 3 of these trolls on my ignore list, and frankly I think they're all the same poster anyways.

Well, the O.P. has taken to flat-out lying as well as being deliberately misleading, so I used that feature on him. It does make for a more pleasant experience, no doubt about it.

Problem is that Secretariat is terrible on the blitz pickup. A real issue!!!!

Puhleaze. Secretariat is made of GLASS. Don't you think if Seattle Slew was here he'd be getting the ball ALL THE TIME. Lol.

Re: Will Maroney have 100 threads?

I just changed to title of the thread,twice. So It's more in keeping with the other Maroney poll threads.

Re: Will Maroney gain 100 threads this week?

to run 100 yrds say he needs 20-25 carries and also we will be more in a traditional 2 TE or 1TE/1FB set....meaning their will be 2 or 1 TE

so who would you sit

Moss.
Wes
Stallworth
Gaffney

let me know..who should be sit. i think Wes will sit with 2 TE.

I don't think he will, but not because he can't. I think at this point BB will try to let TB and Moss get the touchdown records and therefoe we will be throwing. If they accomplish these vs. the Jets, then maybe he will have a bigger day against Miami.

Puhleaze. Secretariat is made of GLASS. Don't you think if Seattle Slew was here he'd be getting the ball ALL THE TIME. Lol.

Both Secretariat and Seattle Slew are dead, so I'd take Maroney by a nose.

I don't like either of the selections. My vote is for "certainly".

Or maybe I'll go with undoubtably....

Definitely?

No, better make that indubitably. Yeah, that's it. Indubitably. I just like that way that rolls off the tongue. Innnndoooooobitibleeeee.

Both Secretariat and Seattle Slew are dead, so I'd take Maroney by a nose.

You don't think that he would injure himself falling backwards and then withdraw from the race?

cutest thread of the week...

In order to have 100 Maroney threads, the mods would probably have to do a lot of merging. It seems as if the number is nearing 1000 at this point.

And they'd have to stop creating new ones.

Heh,

I like the idea of a seperate Maroney forum. That way, the mods can lock out whoever posts there. It could be a nice playroom for all the simple-minded posters..... :rolleyes:

Heh,

I like the idea of a seperate Maroney forum. That way, the mods can lock out whoever posts there. It could be a nice playroom for all the simple-minded posters..... :rolleyes:

So every poster on this board who does not like Maroney is simple minded? There are certainly some very smart posters who are not the biggest fans of SloMo.

Haha honestly are you that much of a homer? If people like you had there way every post of every thread would have to talk about how AWESOME we are.

Last edited:

So every poster on this board who does not like Maroney is simple minded? There are certainly some very smart posters who are not the biggest fans of SloMo.

Haha honestly are you that much of a homer? If people like you had there way every post of every thread would have to talk about how AWESOME we are.

NO. Not EVERY poster who does not like Maroney is simple minded. Some who insist on repeatedly posting threads on the same subject could be.

The real question is will Maroney even get 10-15 carries this week?

I see the Pats slinging it all day against the Jets and why not? They want to run that score up and set some single game records this week, for sure!

NO. Not EVERY poster who does not like Maroney is simple minded. Some who insist on repeatedly posting threads on the same subject could be.

Thats not what he said. Thanks for stating your opinion though.

Last edited:

I see the Pats running the ball against one of the worst run D's in the league. They will be preparing for a passing offense and BB will give them another look.

Let's see what he can do given the ball 15-20 times.

Time is running out on this very important poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back