PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we want the Jets to win a few games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't get the 1-2-3 picks by virtue of playing in the same division. I'd be really amazed if all 3 of them can manage to get 2 wins a piece in order to potentially go behind the Rams, Falcons, Saints, Niners and get worse SoS then all of them.

NO!!!!!

I willing to oblige them with a high draft pick for the pure satisfaction of watching them agonize over a 1-15 season. GOD, I can only dream of such things.
Go 1-15, I want to see Mangina run out of NY, tarred and feathered, and unable to find job anywhere except at Dan Duquette's baseball academy as a towel boy!:D

No wins for the Jets

lol, why not? let them have 1-2-3, and we get 4...LOL

but really? i wuold like a 15 roundish pick most...not so much money to dole out...

Are you serious?

I think he means that a #4 would cost us too much to sign.

But then we could always trade down for a ton of picks.

We don't want Miami,Rats,Bills to have picks 1-2-3 do we?
I'm rooting for the Rams to go winless.

I hope they all win whenever they play, except when they play us. Then all the fans are happy, but we're just a little happier.

Actually, we're a lot happier.

Crushing the life out of a franchise isn't exactly in the best interest of the fans, or the team, or the league.

OTOH, they screwed up. It must be frigthening to screw up in the AFCE and realize that you have to face the wrecking ball twice a year.

I think he means that a #4 would cost us too much to sign.

But then we could always trade down for a ton of picks.

yup, thats rit, any top 10 pick prob wont be worth it...i had ratehr keep the team we have and have a 15ish pick instead...

or wutever pick we need to get the best LB coming out, cuz thats wut i think we need most

I would love to seem Miami get the #1 pick and the following happen:

Leading up to the draft everyone assumes Brian Braum or Matt Ryan will be the #1 overall pick. Miami has to take a quaterback with the first pick, right?

And with the first pick in the 2008 NFL draft, Miami selects DeSean Jackson, Wide Reciever, California.

Cam Cameron then holds a press conferece is front of 10,000 rioting dolphin fans and says. "Today, we got a fantastic player. We got Ted Ginn last year, but he didn't have the Devin Hester return impact we thought he would. However, this year we got a can't miss Devin Hester type return man. DeSean Jackson will be a real good player for a real long time and you will come to love him"

Doesn't matter Mangina will probably draft a videographer with the 1st pick anyways.

I hope they lose all of their games. The only possible "stud" plyer in this draft will be Matt Ryan, and I don't think he'll want to play for the Jets, in fact I think he might pass them over Eli style. IMO if there was a year not to fear the 1st pick v. the 5th pick in the draft this is it. There's no Calvin Johnson, No Reggie Bush, no Adrian Peteron or Vince Young, but there is a lot of pretty solid talent that goes fairly deep.

I'm rooting for the 49ers to have the worst record in the NFL. :D

No. Eff them. Let them suffer the indignance of a 1-15 season, let the media get all over their asses, let us hit triple digits on them, and then let them see the most mediocre #1 pick in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes