PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we want the Jets to win a few games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We don't want Miami,Rats,Bills to have picks 1-2-3 do we?
I'm rooting for the Rams to go winless.

I agree. Even Tangini can stumble and get value from a Top 5.
I want the Phins to win a few too but it seems hopeless.

lol, why not? let them have 1-2-3, and we get 4...LOL

and our 4 turns out to be the best...why not? LOL

but really? i wuold like a 15 roundish pick most...not so much money to dole out...

and yea, let em win a couple...as long as they lose ALL of their games against us...

NO!!!!!

I willing to oblige them with a high draft pick for the pure satisfaction of watching them agonize over a 1-15 season. GOD, I can only dream of such things.

Nope, let em lose all season. Worry about them picking up one stud player later.

We will win more games than all 3 of them!

has that ever been done b4? LOL

I wouldn't mind them getting a shred of playoff hope, only to have it dashed by a 100-0 loss to the Patriots.

But that would be too many wins (too late in the season) to convincingly make Mangini look like a total buffoon. So, no.

No. They can have the #1 pick and draft another above average WR with it.
It's not like Pittsburgh or Indy getting a great pick, they're the JETS: they could screw an orgy up. Same goes with Miami.

uh....nope

who cares, they sit at the kiddie table for thanksgiving dinner

You're all saying, "No no," but your punctuation is saying, "Yes, yes."

its not like the #1 or 2 or 3 pick in the draft means that you'll get a good player.

Ask Tim Couch.

PLUS they will be giving a $h!tload of $$$$ to that pick, thus depleting the team of depth.

Keep losing LOSERS!

With the insane signing bonuses the top picks get nowadays, let the Jets, Bills and Fish lose all their games and tie up that money in a rookie.

On that note, if the SF pick ends up in the top 5, look for BB to trade out of the spot.

Regards,
Chris

Even if the JESTs get the #1 pick, the Tangini duo will still waste picks trying to trade up

lol, why not? let them have 1-2-3, and we get 4...LOL

and our 4 turns out to be the best...why not? LOL

but really? i wuold like a 15 roundish pick most...not so much money to dole out...

and yea, let em win a couple...as long as they lose ALL of their games against us...

Those were my first thoughts exactly, except I would take the fourth pick and trade down and end up with another extra number one. :D

nope get a top 3 pick and have to shell out a big signing bonus for a potential bust.... look at robertson and even their left tackle

I changed my mind.......... let em all Lose.
Go Pats

I hope they lose the rest of their games, get stuck with the #1 overall pick and invest millions of dollars into an unproven rookie. This will be a lesson to Mangini that he should start worrying about his own team, rather than someone elses team.

Last edited:
Sorry, but until the rat is out of a job; let the massacre continue; maybe we can pick up Chad as a backup out of the whole mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down