PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we really have that much faith in the Jets beating Miami??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.
The Jets will beat Miami this Sunday and hope the Ravens lose.
The whole NYJ crew is tough and we should expect them to come out and play to win.

Yeah, that Spygate thing really worked out in our favor! :D

"We all know that Belichick can't win without his video cameras and Tom Brady. Take those away and he's an overrated coach........oh, wait a minute...never mind. Oh yea, Tom Brady is gay! Take that!!":rolleyes::rolleyes: How many times have we heard that from some of those dumba$$e$?

"We all know that Belichick can't win without his video cameras and Tom Brady. Take those away and he's an overrated coach........oh, wait a minute...never mind. Oh yea, Tom Brady is gay! Take that!!":rolleyes::rolleyes: How many times have we heard that from some of those dumba$$e$?

Almost as many times as you hear Belicheat or how the comish is doing favors for the pats.....

gotta love it.....

Both teams are fairly even. Miami is actually slightly better offensively and defensively. It really comes down to who wants it more. Pennington is playing for his soul, and Favre is playing for fun ($12 million dollars). It's not looking good for the Jets.

Both teams are fairly even. Miami is actually slightly better offensively and defensively. It really comes down to who wants it more. Pennington is playing for his soul, and Favre is playing for fun ($12 million dollars). It's not looking good for the Jets.

Jets need a huge game from Leon Washington. Otherwise, the Jets deficiencies at quarterback, secondary, and head coach will do them in.

having the pats make the playoffs would be great..........but having the jets tank it ain't so bad either..........it will send that franchise into disarray........

maybe they'll rehire rich kotite

Both teams are fairly even. Miami is actually slightly better offensively and defensively.
The Jets have scored more points than the Dolphins, I would call the Jets better offensively.

The Jets have lost 4 of their last 5 and their only win was given to them. After their game was changed to 4:15; after the Pats game, the only way they play to win is if the Pats lose in Buffalo.

Mangini may want a win, to save his job, Favre may want a win, to save his legacy. This team doesn't care about winning. Look at the way they've played since beating the Titans. "There, we showed 'em." is all they've had to say. Too bad it wasn't the last game of the season. It was for the team.

Last edited:
The Jets have lost 4 of their last 5 and their only win was given to them.
And the Dolphins have squeaked by against crappy teams. The Jets are 9-2 in non west coast games.

The Jets have scored more points than the Dolphins, I would call the Jets better offensively.

I was basing it on yardage. The fact the Jets score more says something about their field position. We can give the Jets the nod on ST.

I do.
The Jets will beat Miami this Sunday and hope the Ravens lose.
The whole NYJ crew is tough and we should expect them to come out and play to win.

Um....I hope the Jets win this week. But "the whole NYJ crew is tough?" Come on, now--not even Jets fans believe that. Especially not Jets fans.

If they can beat the Patriots and the Titans on the road in consecutive weeks, they can beat the Dolphins at home.

The Jets have lost 4 of their last 5 and their only win was given to them. After their game was changed to 4:15; after the Pats game, the only way they play to win is if the Pats lose in Buffalo.

Mangini may want a win, to save his job, Favre may want a win, to save his legacy. This team doesn't care about winning. Look at the way they've played since beating the Titans. "There, we showed 'em." is all they've had to say. Too bad it wasn't the last game of the season. It was for the team.

They can take the WC with a win and a Raven's loss. The game will mean something for them playing next week.

I was basing it on yardage. The fact the Jets score more says something about their field position. We can give the Jets the nod on ST.
You win with points not yards. If you go by yards then KC beat Miami yesterday.

There is no way in hell you can say the Dolphins have a better offense.

Especially with the AFC's best running back on the other team.

They can take the WC with a win and a Raven's loss. The game will mean something for them playing next week.

Do you think the Ravens will lose?:rofl:

Do you think the Ravens will lose?:rofl:

It isn't likely but did anyone think the Ravens would play us tough last year? What about the Eagles?

What about the Giants SB?

:eek:It is entirely possible for the Jets to beat Fins and hand Pats the #3 seed. I think Pats have a realistic chance as a division winner but same can not be said as a wild card. Why? I do not think at this point Jags have the fire power or energy to beat Ravens who are a kind of a hot team. But truly anything can happen. This season has been a mystery. Jets after beating Pats & Titans losing to 49ers & Seahawks

Think about this :
After all that has happened if Pats and Colts were to meet in AFCCG what would most of the BSPN & other experts talking about every other team other than us would say :eek:
I think it is possible (still) for that to happen. So all Pats could do (like BB told in the press conference) is to win in Buffallo and wait for things to happen. If it is karma then we will meet again in AFCCG!

Our hope is in this dude...

122308_mangini329__1230022659_6640.jpg

We're sunk, folks. :(

I believe the Jets can win, I just don't have a good feeling about it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back