PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we know our PS players yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I scanned the forum, but didn't see anything.

Any word on this?

Patience:

Teams can name their PS players at noon.

The Pat's have to wait 24 hours for players to clear waivers before they can add them to the PS so they will probably make one announcement this evening.

I hope they bring back Mays, Mincey, Stevenson, Yates and Thomas. They'll also have to grab a QB; I didn't see enough of Bramlet to know if he is any good or not. It would also be nice to have a WR as well--Stone seemed to show some promise in what little I saw of him.

Of course they all have to clear waivers, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Aha, thanks for the info guys.

jefmblrd said:
I hope they bring back Mays, Mincey, Stevenson, Yates and Thomas. They'll also have to grab a QB; I didn't see enough of Bramlet to know if he is any good or not. It would also be nice to have a WR as well--Stone seemed to show some promise in what little I saw of him.

Of course they all have to clear waivers, so we'll just have to wait and see.

I don't believe that Yates has any more practice squad eligibility, does he?
Also, Mincey has left town and was under the impression that the Pats didn't want him back.

My thoughts on this..
A QB is definitely needed..probably Bramlett ; I think if they did not think he was of quality at all, would have brought in another rook.
Also a wideout..Kight?? I think he is eligiblel he might be a player in awhile a good addition.
The OLl most definitely..Yates, Stevenson maybe Hand. After Kaczur is healthy, Britt might be back on as well.
I might think Mays would be a playerl more cerebreal than Roach; one who could learn a lot from the team. A real player going forward. Mincey..THAT would be a big surprise.
I also think they must have a DB or two. Spann yes GScott no.
And they will find 1 oe 2 along the waiver wire as well.

DaBruinz said:
I don't believe that Yates has any more practice squad eligibility, does he?
Also, Mincey has left town and was under the impression that the Pats didn't want him back.

Under the new PS rules, he does, I believe.

Brownfan80 said:
Under the new PS rules, he does, I believe.
Yup, Yates is good for another year as long as BB keeps the roster at 53.

Mincey may be brought back mid-season when the need for other talents on the squad allows it.

Ya, I forgot about Roach. I don't have a good handle on how well he did in the pre-season. I have read some positive things about him though.

jefmblrd said:
Ya, I forgot about Roach. I don't have a good handle on how well he did in the pre-season. I have read some positive things about him though.
I thought he had P-Squad talent that could develop into roster depth, we'll see what BB thinks.

So when will they announce it???

I guess we're still waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill