PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do We Cheer for Buffalo or the Jets on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first thought about this quesiton, my obvious answer was Buffalo, as we want to clinch the division. But then I got to thinking, I don't think the Jets are going to catch us anyway, and I would rather see them get a wild-card spot (and hence be a potential opponent) rather than Denver or Kansas City. What do you think?
Unless the Pats are counting on a Jets win to get into the playoffs I can't foresee a game where I'd ever cheer for them. Maybe against the Dolts. My shortsightedness runs deep :)

Just shows what you know, and don't know keegs. The Pats goals in order of importance are win one game at a time, starting with Miami on Sunday. Been this way since the day BB arrived. If you were a real fan of this team you would know that. Although even real fans sometimes lose sight of it because they sometimes have agenda driven goals of their own. Some want to beat the teams they personally hate, others want to hurt their perceived enemies in other ways, some live in fear of disappointment and others just want to argue.

The Patriots understand what Keegs does not: To accomplish #1 or #2, you first have to take care of the numbers that are ranked lower on his list. The priority list for the Patriots is simple: Whatever game is next, you win it. If you accomplish that, then the other numbers on Keeg's backwards list take care of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back