PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do TO and Moss drive each other to greatness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juice245

Banned
Reaction score
Both guys were dominant and unbelievable today, Moss probably could break the record (if he plays in the 4th) but it's no coincidence that the two best receivers in the league both had 4 tds games on the same day. Everybody thought that TO only looks at moss but I think Moss looks at TO, both want to outdo the other and leave no doubt that they are the best in league.

I for one like the competition, it was great to see both guys perform at awe- inspiring heights. TO was set to receive all the attention:D But wait, Moss comes in and both have to share the spotlight. :p In your opinion do you think both drive each other to greatness?

I for one like the competition, it was great to see both guys perform at awe- inspiring heights. TO was set to receive all the attention:D But wait, Moss comes in and both have to share the spotlight. :p In your opinion do you think both drive each other to greatness?

TO has always compares himself to Moss...he's pretty obsessive about it...but you gotta give it to him for giving props to Moss...

I think Randy Moss doesnt much care about being compared to anyone...he just wants to make plays and win football games...

If you're gonna aim at someone, might as well aim at the best, right TO?

During the Pats postgame local show here in Boston, someone talked about how someone mentioned to Moss about TO's 4 TD's and Moss said, 'Well we'll see what happens tonight!'.

No doubt Moss is a little competitive with TO, any high quality performer with pride will step up against a worthy competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes