PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do season ticket holders like the HOME SCHEDULE?

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What do you season ticket holders think about this year's home schedule?

As a season ticket holder do you find that your own interest do not coincide with your fan interest? example......

As a fan I like both prime time games and I like more home games towards the end of the schedule.

I know a season ticket holder who hates all games not at 1:00 AND home games being backloaded in December (cold).

Any other season ticket holders have the same gripes? I saw that we have three straight home games in December.

While I do prefer 1:00 Sunday games - night games are really special too, especially in September.

The SD game will be AWESOME.

The way I look at things, I am blessed and lucky enough to have my seats, great seats at that (lower bowl on the 25 yard line) - so no complaints here.

The VERY best games are the ones we play at home, in mid to late Jan!!!

:D

]

The VERY best games are the ones we play at home, in mid to late Jan!!!

:D

those are my favorite games as well.

I also like 1:00 better because I hate waiting all day for the game.

December home games are great especially when we get snow.

What do you season ticket holders think about this year's home schedule?

As a season ticket holder do you find that your own interest do not coincide with your fan interest? example......

As a fan I like both prime time games and I like more home games towards the end of the schedule.

I know a season ticket holder who hates all games not at 1:00 AND home games being backloaded in December (cold).

Any other season ticket holders have the same gripes? I saw that we have three straight home games in December.

Dont matter to me. I have had season tix for 14 years. Jus feel lucky to have em at this point.

The Jacksonville play-off game in 05 was a special atmosphere. Maybe it was because it was the first game ive ever been to and specially since it was a play-off game.

I like the way this schedule falls out. 3 of 5 night games on the road, 3 home games in December.

I love tailgating in the winter and the atmosphere is different both inside and outside the stadium. At night it can be chancy in some of the newer lots. Lighting can be poor to non-existant and I found the paths got real icy, if you could find them.

I don't mind the 4:15 starts at Gillette. I block off the entire day to the game in any case, so it just gives me more time to perfect my meager tailgate. On the road? Can't stand the delay waiting to watch it on TV.

Monday night games? If I can take a 1/2 day before the game and the next day off? no problem. One of those every two years is fine.

Last edited:
Monday night games? If I can take a 1/2 day before the game and the next day off? no problem. One of those every two years is fine.

Almost...the key is take the all day MOnday & Tuesday......not just 1/2 day Monday!!

My perfect schedule would be that all home games are at least every other Sunday and at 1pm.

And "Guinness Day" should be celebrated at each home game.

I like the schedule. The people I usually take to the games with me do not;)

1pm games work the best for me. I plan my 2-4 trips to Foxboro usually around these games, so I can rush to Logan and make my flight back to Denver that night.

If the games kickoff at 4pm or 8pm I would have to take Monday off which isn't always feasible.

My Dad likes the earlier games too. 4pm is fine as well for him. He is not a fan at all of the Sunday night games.

It's good for me b/c with the 3 straight Dec games, I may be able to sneak back for 2 of them to coincide with a company meeting.

Can't complain with only 2 home night games so only 2 exhausted Mondays (although I often just take them off or work from home) I like the 4:00 games (Washington this year) as we watch the 1:00 games as we tailgate. I like the cold weather games as they happen during the final Playoff push and are usually more memorable so I like the 3 December games. Eagles at night could be a SB preview and I'm guessing they will bring up a bunch of their obnoxious fans so it could be one of the most memorable of the year.

Doesn't matter I love to tail gate, and I have everything I need from years of experience. TV,heater etc...

Can't complain with only 2 home night games so only 2 exhausted Mondays (although I often just take them off or work from home) I like the 4:00 games (Washington this year) as we watch the 1:00 games as we tailgate. I like the cold weather games as they happen during the final Playoff push and are usually more memorable so I like the 3 December games. Eagles at night could be a SB preview and I'm guessing they will bring up a bunch of their obnoxious fans so it could be one of the most memorable of the year.

Actually 4:00 games are the WORST, because if you go to the games, by halftime of the 1:00 games, it is time to go in and we always miss the end of the games. Then, 4:00 away games mean it is such a long wait for 4:00 to roll around.

Give me 1:00 or prime time games, please - I LOVE the Sat night season finale, if playoff ramifications mean anything, we will know exactly where we stand going into the final Sunday.

It is a good schedule. Only 2 Sunday night at home, no Monday. I've found that night games are always fun to attend but make for a miserable next day.

I prefer 4 PM starts because it allows us to watch the 1 PM games while we tailgate.

The one thing to keep in mind is that flex scheduling could mean any of the last 3 games could be moved to Sunday night.

Actually 4:00 games are the WORST, because if you go to the games, by halftime of the 1:00 games, it is time to go in and we always miss the end of the games. Then, 4:00 away games mean it is such a long wait for 4:00 to roll around.

Hey man to each his own. I could care less acout the 1:00 games as I'm gearing up for a Pats game I'm attending. It is just something to gear you up while tailgating. I've never had a situation where I've said "Damn I wish I coulda watched the rest of that one". As far as the away games starting at 4:00. I have 3 young kids and a 140 year old house that always needs work so on the weekends I'm never waiting around for anything. I have plenty to keep me busy before the game. 4:00's work better there too but again to each his own.:D

I've been a season ticket holder since 1994, and agree with those who prefer the 1 p.m. games above all others. The games simply look better and are easier to watch in daylight. Plus, you can still do some things with your day after they are over with the 1 o'clock start. The three home games in December don't bother me much, although it would be ideal to have two games each in September, October, November and December (with two more in January, of course).

It is a good schedule. Only 2 Sunday night at home, no Monday. I've found that night games are always fun to attend but make for a miserable next day.

I prefer 4 PM starts because it allows us to watch the 1 PM games while we tailgate.

The one thing to keep in mind is that flex scheduling could mean any of the last 3 games could be moved to Sunday night.

Love 4pm starts the same reasons you do.
Hate getting up early and rushing to start cooking

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back