PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do QB's ever check the jumbotron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheenix11

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I have seen some players who are returning INT's or Kickoffs for TD's looking at the jumbletrom (as Menino would say) to see if anyone is gaining on them.

I was wondering, do you think while looking downfield that QB's ever peak at the jumbletron to see if their protection is breaking down or someone is coming in on their blindside?

Last edited:
Re: Do QB's ever check the jumbletron?

Brady doesn't need to look at it. He has God speaking to him.

Jumbletron?

He doesn't need the jumbotron. Brady seems to have a 6th sense on the field like Larry Bird had on the basketball court. I swear there was one play when Osi had Brady dead to rights coming from the blind side and Brady DUCKED just as Osi swiped at him, then he managed to get the pass off! It was sick!

Last edited:
I have seen some players who are returning INT's or Kickoffs for TD's looking at the jumbletrom (as Menino would say) to see if anyone is gaining on them.

I was wondering, do you think while looking downfield that QB's ever peak at the jumbletron to see if their protection is breaking down or someone is coming in on their blindside?

VERY good question...i have wondered about this...and ONLY with brady...

some of his moves were just...so coincidential...the guy above me spoke of it....Osi had Brady dead...and rit before he hits him...brady ducks? now thats either one of the O linemen saying and REALLY communicating with brady...or he DOES look at the screen...

but can u imagine? being such a good QB, looking off the safety, completing passes and TD's.....AND looking at the screen while u do it? no way

some of his moves were just...so coincidential...the guy above me spoke of it....Osi had Brady dead...and rit before he hits him...brady ducks? now thats either one of the O linemen saying and REALLY communicating with brady...or he DOES look at the screen...

but can u imagine? being such a good QB, looking off the safety, completing passes and TD's.....AND looking at the screen while u do it? no way

Yeah it would seem to be next to impossible but its one of those things that makes you wonder. Brady does seem to have a 6th sense.

I'm pretty sure his linemen are just calling it out when they are beat.

Yeah it would seem to be next to impossible but its one of those things that makes you wonder. Brady does seem to have a 6th sense.

Or maybe he has really great peripheral vision and caught a glimpse of motion and ducked? :cool:

I'm pretty sure seeing Dead People would not help him out when it comes to sliding around in the pocket and evading a pass rush. I'm sorry, but that was a horrific guess.

my guess is , that he doesn't like getting tackled, so he moves out of the way and lets the bad guys bump into some other good guys to give him more room. Then he tries to throw touchdowns before he gets hit.

UM Keegs, I hate to correct you but don't you mean, God answers to him?:rocker: Yeah, just add that to the long list of things I'll be going to hell for anyway

Why would Brady talk to himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye