PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do not watch if you have high blood pressure: Ravens game winning FG goes wide right

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy loved the call....

2906567_o.gif

WOW...I was JUST going to update this thread. Video removed.

pretty much why these types of kicks should be reviewable. the 'technology' argument is terrible. im pretty sure cameras exist...theyre just not available at the right angles.

also guys...if the kicker, the goalpost and the camera are all in a straight line...that is the PERFECT angle to view the kick from...

and it sure looks to me like that may be the case

Which is probably why the video was taken down, there's tons of videos on youtube posted by fans at games that never get touched.

Wish I made a gif of it.:ugh:

WOW...I was JUST going to update this thread. Video removed.

I was listening to PFW a few hours ago and apparently the nfl can have video removed taken by the fans at games. Maybe it's common knowledge IDK, it was news to me, there are many fan videos posted on there.

I know over at extremeskins they had the video up and posters agreed it was no good. They said they could tell it was no good just from watching on TV. They have a Ravens hate bias but still, there's no love lost for the Pats down here either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back