PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do not know what I am looking forward to more

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The Patriots beating the Jets Thursday or Farves post game news conference after the Patriots beat the Jets. Lol!

lol Wow you're a confident one. The Jets are playing good football right now.

Won't be as easy as the week 2 game, I predict a good game both teams have improved alot since.

jets have played better at foxboro against us than at the meadowlands especially the 2nd game of season. its going be tough for our offense against a good jets d

lol Wow you're a confident one. The Jets are playing good football right now.

Won't be as easy as the week 2 game, I predict a good game both teams have improved alot since.

IF you're impressed with the Bills and Rams then the Jets are to be feared. Let's not forget that a mere two weeks ago they lost to the Raiders. :eek:

Jets = over rated

The Patriots beating the Jets Thursday or Farves post game news conference after the Patriots beat the Jets. Lol!

Its going to be a very tough game. Don't sell the Jets short by thinking that this will be a walk in the park.

The Pats had some people get dinged up (Neal, Thomas, Moss) and there is only really 2 days to prepare for the Jets.

Its going to be a very tough game. Don't sell the Jets short by thinking that this will be a walk in the park.

The Pats had some people get dinged up (Neal, Thomas, Moss) and there is only really 2 days to prepare for the Jets.

I am not selling the Jets short. A win by one point is good enough.

jets have played better at foxboro against us than at the meadowlands especially the 2nd game of season. its going be tough for our offense against a good jets d

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying the Jets have played better than us since the second game of the season?

The Jets only have 2 days to prepare for the Pats as well.

Yup, going to be a great battle on thursday. For whatever reason, they give us a lot more trouble in MA than NY. Losing Thomas for that game sucks, hearing his arm is in a sling gives me no confidence he'll be able to go on a short week no less.

They are coming into Thursday's game on a very high note. I hope we can stick it to them early.

Last edited:
I just can't wait for the game don't want to have to get up on friday morning after a couple hours of sleep.

The jets will be no easy game Jett Farve has had more time to work with this offense now. They are strong fast have good DB's

It's a HUGE game for both teams. I fancy the Jets (We always play you guys better at home for some reason) because we really do seem to be gelling as a unit and completing games. Something we weren't doing earlier in the year.

Revis vs Moss should be a great matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down