PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do any of your loved ones root for the enemy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend is from DC and is a die hard Redskins fan...that works out pretty well because she hates the Giants and can't stand Eli Manning :rocker: and it's easy to root for the skins.

When my son was born 13 years ago my father-in-law suggested names including Emmitt, Troy, and Michael. I guess you can figure that one out.

Thankfully his daughter (my wife of 21 years) is pretty much indifferent to sports, which is better than being a Cowboys fan in my book.

Looking back, Troy wouldn't of been so bad after all.

My youngest son in a Rams fan. How did this happen? He was almost 7 years old at the time of SB 36 and decided even at that age he wanted to pi** me off so he "rooted for the enemy". He has stuck with them through thick and lots of thin form the Fathead on the wall to making an annual father-son pilgrimage to St Louis yearly.....
Pat fans will choke when you get a Hyatt hotel room for $99 on game weekend ( breakfast included) within blocks of the stadium and tickets on the 45 yard line run $105 each.....Definitely the law of supply and demand....
I wore my Pats jersey to a Rams-Chiefs game and the waiter in the hotel restaurant looked at me and said, " man you are really lost"..... You watch games like that and you appreciate how good we have it with TFB, BB and Mr. Kraft....

nope all from ma and grew up watching pats

I have older relatives that are originally from flordia so that sucks. My own Grandma is against the pats and is extremely happy when we lose to the dolphins. Im just glad thats rare. I try to avoid them this time of season because they are the ultimate jynx. My uncle in the summer of 08 said brady was going to get hurt because he was long over due and it happened. Also they bet me the pats would lose against the broncos in 05. Now i never bet on any pats games. I have learned my lesson when it comes to them. After the brady injury they were almost dead to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes