Welcome to PatsFans.com

DNC steps in to silence lawsuit over Obama birth certificate

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 4, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

I am still following this story on this website: Obama Crimes

However this story is from a different source. Rather just prove in a court of law for all Americans to see ... Obama has chosen to fight the lawsuit through and with the DNC.

DNC steps in to silence lawsuit over Obama birth certificate

I'm thinking the DNC already knows Obama will lose this case and he will be shamed. However, if they can keep it going through the election then they'll have Joe Biden become President who is the guy they really want in ofice anyways. Yes ... you heard that right .. and remember where you heard it 1st. The DNC will keep this going through Obama's victory and then they will send him up the river with no paddle.

NEM ... if you still read our site ... be proud of this ... I learned to read between the lines from you buddy. :eat3:
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  2. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I've been following this as well. I'm still not convinced it has legs. I've waffled over it back and forth a few times.

I'm now quite sure why Obama simply didn't show his Long form Birth Cert when the suit was brought before the judge. It would seem like the normal thing to do, not try to have the case dismissed. That just lends credence to the change. Why have doubt when you are running for President.

I've read a few other places that he was born in HI but there is something on his BC that would cause concern. What that could be a I haven't a clue. It's been suggested that his 2nd middle name is Mohamed or some such drivel. Why that would cause a problem is beyond me.

What also strikes me as odd is why no MSM will report this. Even if false, it's still a pending case. If this was McCain, right, wrong or indifferent everyone would know about it.

Lets say this is true, he has no legit BC and they delay untill after the election. Would Biden get it or would the Electoral college vote in McCain? Does it go to the SCOTUS? If it is Biden, who would his VP be, Pelosi?

I would be more interested in a reasonable discussion rather then partisan bull****. Please try and refrain from the one line McCain is Bush or McCain was not born in the USA either, start another thread instead, please.
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

I have been bringing copies of my kids birth certificates for years for youth sports ... and he won't even show his to be a President. They say he played basketball as a youth ... all anyone has to do is find the copy he used to sign up for a league and compare it to the crap he is showing now.

But like I said above ... i think they all know there is a problem there. So if it all goes down after he is sworn in then Joe Biden becomes President.

Does anyone out there really think Obama chose Biden? I have been saying this since Biden was chosen. Obama did not choose Biden ... Biden was chosen for Obama. Personally ... I hope it's all true... I'd rather have the close to moderate Biden over Obama or even McCain anyways. Biden can ask Hillary to be his VP and all will be well for the next 4 years.
  4. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Honestly, I could live with that. I could also live with Hillary at the top of the ticket and had you asked me that pre-obama I would have told you you were CRAZY. I have also heard that some big time banker was the one in change of picking Obama's VP, memory is fading, forgive me. But I'm off topic, against my own request even.

EDIT:

5. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

If Obama really wanted Biden then Biden would be seen with Obama like McCain/Palin. Obama has distanced himself from Biden since about 2 weeks after he was selected. In a way Sarah Palin is a sacrificial lamb herself ... but nowhere near how much Biden is being used. he was selected so that voters will look at his foreign policy viewpoints which are mostly moderate to hawkish. Joe Bidens past foreign viewpoints compared to Obama's past viewpoints are like comparing a Red Sox fan to a NY Yankee fan ... not even close...so why was Joe chosen???
  6. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Cause everyone else turned him down and Obama could not live with the Clintons.

What do I win???
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Fitting that you'd be frequenting a website called "obama crimes"...

Clearly, your mode is to just throw as much runny crap up against a wall and see what sticks... 4-5 petty threads like these EACH DAY truly show you have little going on in life... But what's especially annoying is how, in Fog-like fashion, you pat yourself on the back for a job well-done, and ask the forum to 'remember where you heard it first" regarding your far-fetched conspiracy theory of Biden in the Oval Office... Zzzz... I think we understand... Your unsubstantiated fantasies must be accepted on face value, and our well-documented and sourced allegations against the current cabal are nothing but "tinfoil hat" folly. ... Noted.

It's interesting that the past 6 years of Boy King stonewalling on investigations and public demands of records, etc., all gets a free pass in the view of Con men. But when the pluralist black candidate doesn't bend over backwards for any cracker lawmaker who demands "more proof" of Obama's citizenship, then there's a whole different wave of outrage from the bomb 'em all party.

Meanwhile, your Dem bloodhound of choice has provided absolutely no basis for why he believes it's fake... From your own link:

Despite assertions by the Washington Post, FactChecker.org and other organizations that Obama has produced a certified Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg told WND he remains "99.99 percent sure" that the certificate is a fake.​

Oh? Great... Well, we're gonna need a bit more on that. As will the courts, no doubt.

Even though this certificate has been proven, I'll agree with you that the Obama campaign should squash this petty smear by shutting them up and producing the documents. Meanwhile, you should do the same and finally admit Boy King and Cheney should testify under oath (and seperately) regarding everything from 9/11 to the 2001 Energy Conference, to Plamegate.

Or is is entirely different when your heroes are asked for accountability?
  8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

go to the site and see the proof he has laid out instead of attacking me. You always go right to attack mode ... do the research and then attack ... at least you have a chance of having ammo. Your post above is shallow and it just serves it's usual purpose where you show how smart you are compared to me. That's fine have fun.
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what site? wtf are you ever talking about?

link me to where it lays out Cracker-Dem's belief system regarding Obama's "fake" birth certificate... It's all i'm asking, really... can you simply provide that, or what?
  10. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

This right here is why the Republican party is called racist. PATHETIC.
  11. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Listen, I know the website has a bad name. As I stated above, I'm not sure if this even has legs.

Start here: Certificate of Live Birth analysis - Part one
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +272 / 10 / -26

If you read the motion, it is largely a procedural one, claiming the Court does not have jurisdiction over this issue..is this similar to the same argument that Richard Cheney has in his quest to stop inquiries into his behavior? It is the same line of thinking, the court cannot rule on this unless they rule that Berg can actually bring this suit.. that is all. It seeks to protect not only Obama, but others as well..

OTOH Obama should comply and put this to rest.. what I can never figure out here, is if he was born in another country and ineligible why would the Honolulu have an archived birth notice that supports the claim.. one of those freaky friday things again..
  13. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

Obama did put it to rest. He produced his birth certificate, allowed major MSM to physically examine it; and they in turn went to the Hawaii records office to verify its authenticity. The case, I think, is designed to push the idea that Obama may not be one of us (Muslim, dark skinned, associates with America haters, maybe even foreign).

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records."

The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

[​IMG]
  14. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

Why fight a lawsuit when all you would have to do is show your real BC ... why? You all avoid that central question ... what is on there that needs to be hidden? It will at least put the whole issue to rest ... but no, we'll fight the lawsuit. What a joke and the sheep are fine with it. :rofl:
  15. Patters

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

He obviously doesn't have his original BC, which I don't think is that unusual, especially for someone who has lived in different areas. If you lost your birth certificate, what would you consider reasonable proof of your citizenship: A passport? An official copy of the birth certificate? A birth announcement? Witnesses? What standard should be applied to Obama? Should the same standard be applied to McCain?

Why hasn't McCain made his birth certificate more widely available? Also,

American Power: McCain Birth Eligibility Remains Controversial

There is no record of McCain's birth in the bound birth registers of the Panama Canal Zone Health Department, which are available for public inspection at the National Archives in College Park, Md. Here is a sample page from the August 1936 birth register.

[​IMG]
  16. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This forum has all the cliches in it. I've been sued a few times in my life. I represented myself and showed all paperwork that was needed. I do not know why democrats are so defensive on this issue. I can see why some would think he's hiding something.
  17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +272 / 10 / -26

I think it is the same principal that Cheney uses, the limits of the court, the protection of the office and the point has been proven..
  18. Patters

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

They're not defensive. They've produced everything that can be produced. Obama does not have his original birth certificate, so he produced official copies, let the MSM examine them, etc. That's all he can do. In fact, he's been more forthcoming with his proof of citizenship than has McCain, whose citizenship has similar questions to those of Obama.
  19. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Come on Patters, that's beneath you. The only one questioning McCain's citizenship is the NY Times. Constitutional scholars and Congress have already addressed it and stated that children of US citizens born abroad and especially on military bases (US territory) are citizens qualified to run for President....
  20. Patters

Ratings:
    +199 / 5 / -6

I said there are similar questions: McCain hasn't made his birth certificate nearly as public as Obama has, his name doesn't show up on the birth record in Canal Zone; and there are some technical questions regarding the Canal Zone. I don't think there's any question about either one's citizenship, but my point is that if people really want to question Obama, then it's pretty easy to question McCain as well.