Welcome to PatsFans.com

DNC on 'US' Troops

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Oct 8, 2006.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

So the Dems run a article on their website complaining about how the pubbies are not treating our troops well and about hom much the dems love and support our troops.

They shouw a set of inspirational pictures of dedicated soldier in full dress uniform...problem is they are Canadian troops :D

They don't even know the difference between a Canadian and US uniform, yeah i really want them running the military What goods! :rolleyes:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006073.htm
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

The New Democrats Are HOMOPHOBES
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

The logical way of responding to this is to speculate that a Republican web designer infiltrated Democratic headquarters and posted the erroneous image, right patsfan13? On the other hand, you could suggest that it's part of the Democratic strategy to have us be subservient to the Canadian military.
  4. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

Nah a lot easier that that Patters, the dems are clueless aabout the military. BTW is Pelosi stil stonewalling appointing Freeh to run an independent investigagion into the pagegate issue, is she stil refusing to sign a sworn afidavit about her knowledge of the IM's between Edmund and Foley.

Actions speak far louder than words.
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Why are you derailing your own thread?

Detailed knowledge of every one of the 100+ uniforms worn by the several brances of the US military is very high among Repuplicans. Right up there next to the knowledge that the rear window (nearest the stairs) of the Congressional Page dormitory can be jimmied open with your average credit card.
  6. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

2 things Patters won't give a yes or no answer to a somple question, so I will repeat the question as needede.

The difference between Canadian troops and US troops shouldn't be (but apparently is) beyond the knowledge possessed by a political party who wants to run the country. Especially in time of was, but to be fair at least they didn't post of pic of an Al Queda training camp.
  7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I agree with you, Patsfan. The Democratic Party should be a embarrassed by that mistake, but I don't think think it reflects the collective knowledge of the Party. I can see you're on a new tack and in desperate search of a scandal to offset the child abuse coverup scandal. Who knows, maybe this is it.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Pelosi:
    She doesn't want it investigated, she won't take an oath, she just wants to babble and spew her hateful sh!t and expects the people to blindly swallow it.

PELOSI KNOWS SOMETHING SHE DOES'NT WANT US TO KNOW.

Up Yours Nancy.
    :bricks:
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Cannot find the pix on the Dem web site, did they remove it or is Malkin incorrect?? I find it on the Malkin web site, but nowhere else.
  10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

It was on Little Green Footballs, they apparently were sufficently embarresed to change the page LOL!
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

Typically stupid NEM, BTW when the closeup onthe photo was done you could see where it was photochopped, ie they modified the photo.
  12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

I don't believe you, When US military serve with other military they retain the US uni, same for other military units. We used to have foreign pilots (NATO mostly) trian with our guys they wore their nations uni.