Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Twitter

The Browns DL spent most of last season out with a bruised spine

Apparently will be ready for the start of the regular season,whenever that may be.

At 33 he is made to be a player in rotation and I think NE might be the perfect place for him,he was a top flight 3-4 end when healthy in 2009

Not really sure when or if FA will happen this offseason but I think this player will be a guy any 3-4 team should consider and I would think NE might take a look at this player.

Twitter

The Browns DL spent most of last season out with a bruised spine

Apparently will be ready for the start of the regular season,whenever that may be.

At 33 he is made to be a player in rotation and I think NE might be the perfect place for him,he was a top flight 3-4 end when healthy in 2009

Not really sure when or if FA will happen this offseason but I think this player will be a guy any 3-4 team should consider and I would think NE might take a look at this player.

How bout worrying about the cba first because this is far from being settled ....

CBA will be done eventually. Worth a look I suppose.

I know but you cant even talk about it now, because its not relevent now... Yes it will get done, but not before the lawyers have there day in the sun for the next 3 weeks....

I know but you cant even talk about it now, because its not relevent now... Yes it will get done, but not before the lawyers have there day in the sun for the next 3 weeks....

They certainly CAN and certainly WILL talk about things like this if they so choose. Not everyone wants to rehash the whole biased cba arguments back and forth all the time when there's almost no new information coming in. If you think it's beneath you, don't comment. Simple.

I would rather block out the lockout issue as if it not happening and look towards FA......it's hard to overlook because there is a season in doubt and all, but a front page on patsfans.com full of ifs and buts right now is much too much to bear.

Let the negotiations work themselves out and let us continue to talk football,no matter how hard it is to try.

Let's keep pats fans a site to talk draft and football without interruption...leave the rest up to the players and owners that we will just have to trust in getting a deal done.

I would rather block out the lockout issue as if it not happening and look towards FA......it's hard to overlook because there is a season in doubt and all, but a front page on patsfans.com full of ifs and buts right now is much too much to bear.

Let the negotiations work themselves out and let us continue to talk football,no matter how hard it is to try.

Let's keep pats fans a site to talk draft and football without interruption...leave the rest up to the players and owners that we will just have to trust in getting a deal done.

This! 10 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes