PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DL Landon Cohen released, Dan Gronkowski returns (my guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Per Karen Guregian tweet.

Also remarked by a few reporters that Dan's locker has remained intact, hence my guess.

Yeah..... I thought he'd come back. Said so last week. Hopefully this means that Big Al should be getting back into the mix.

Your guess is as good as mine ... ;)

I was wrong before. BB cut him for that game to save him the embarrassment of losing in front of family. ;)

Gerard Warren, not D Gronk (though I expect him back soon too, probably for the CB we signed).

I wouldn't mind looking at Eric Moore again, he showed the ability to win at the line more than we have been doing.

Last edited:
Gerald Warren's locker also has not been taken down.

keep in mind as well that the patriots have deaderick, brace, faulk and Cannon on PUP and NFIL, they will need to be returned to the team after (or before?) week 6, or they may be released.

How about bringing back Ronnie Lott?

according to reiss gerard warren is coming back

With Haynesworth's back being an issue, I like this move.. especially when we're going up against Darren McFadden.

With Haynesworth's back being an issue, I like this move.. especially when we're going up against Darren McFadden.

Amen to that. I didn't think that he should have been released in the first place IMHO.

i dont understand why warren was cut, mark anderson should have been the one gone..

Anderson's going to get a few big sacks before the year is over. He's a one trick pony. But, he's better than the alternative. I think D Gronk comes back and one of the db's are released. We're carrying 11 because of injuries. I think Adams or Ventrone will be released. I'd love to release both and bring Sharper in along with D Gronk. We'll see.

The front seven should be better now fine with Warren back. It still will take time to gel, given the new schemes.

We still have Wright and Haynsworth injured, so there could be more changes. However, if one of these is put on IR, I would presume that Cohen would simply come back. Also, decisions will need to be made regarding Brace and Deaderick.

So, we have 16 of these 19 on the current roster. I expect that we will have 15-17 of this group throughout the year.

DT Wilfork, Warren, Love, (Haynsworth), (Wright) [Brace] [Deaderick][Cohen]
DE/OLB Carter, Ellis, Ninkovich, Anderson, Cunningham
ILB/MLB Mayo, Spikes, Fletcher, Guyton
LB/ST White, Tarp
=====================================

I think I hate this year's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill