PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DL Injuries Issued Are Overstated

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) You're right. if we can't complain about the defesnive line, what can we complain about?

======
I agree that the DL should be a focus, as has been the case all year. It was an issue going into the last draft, during the draft, in the preseason and throughout the season.

My point is that the injuries to Wright and Brace are not critical or especially significant.

The are indeed many posters who have whined about our injuries dureing the season. To me, our injuries during the season have been relatively minor.

Going into the season we had weaknesses at LG, OLB and on the DL. Mankins came back. Connolly played well. The linebackers including newe acquisition Moore have played well.
=====================

BOTTOM LINE ON THE DEFENSIVE LINE
I agree that this is still a concern. However, it is no more so than when the season started. We are getting more out of Warren and Deaderick than we might have expected to start the season. That's a plus. Wright, Brace and Pryor have been in and out. Now Pryor is in.
Agreed.
Conclusion: DL is a cause for concern, but no more a cause for concern than it was during the 16 games we won 14 of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots