PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional Round Picks / Write-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wide_Receiver

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, Pats fans, it's been a while. I still can't beleive we let that 17-0 lead slip away against you guys in week 16. Matt Moore was a different player in the second half and, frankly, Brady was too.

Any way, I'm here to share my thoughts on your game this Saturday. I'm made a lot of money this year and I owe a lot of that to the Patriots. I'm on their side again.

AFC Divisional
Saturday, 5:00 PST, Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
#4 Seed AFC West Champions vs. #1 Seed AFC East Champions

Denver Broncos (9-8) @ New England Patriots (13-3)
Line: Patriots -14

The Patriots have been quite kind to my pocket book this season, particularly in a “pick of the month” bet against the Broncos in early December. The Broncos face multiple tough tasks or “trends,” that I have consistently relied on throughout the season. The initial obstacle is the travel from Denver to Boston. It’s going to cut into a half day worth of preparation and pairing it with the second feat, playing on six days rest, makes the challenge even more daunting. Third, Bill Belichick is nearly unbeatable when give more than the normal amount of time to prepare (bye weeks, season openers or 10 days off following a Thursday game,) I know, I know, the Jets took down the Pats last year under those same circumstances, but that’s the only common event in this match-up.

Read the rest at The Bleacher Beat.

BB isn't unbeatable after long waits, I'm sick of hearing this. We had a bye week last year in the playoffs and lost at home. Then this year, a two game losing streak right after the bye.

BB isn't unbeatable after long waits, I'm sick of hearing this. We had a bye week last year in the playoffs and lost at home. Then this year, a two game losing streak right after the bye.

Okay what about the other 20 odd times where he won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back