PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Rivals faceoff. Phins vs. Bills -- Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well well well, look which team has decided to dink and dunk lol.

Nice try Miami, Bills figured that one out after last week.

Was about to say, Wow look at the bears offense. Then realized they are playing the lions.

Refs say they have the ball too Gumbel.

The Bills aren't getting much pressure anymore.

These officials look so completely inept and CONFUSED on fumble plays. What the hell..

shouldn't this challenge be ruled incomplete pass? Didn't the rule it incomplete last week because a receiver in the act of catching the ball didn't hold on to it? Or am I mistaken here

desi-patsfan said:
looked down to me. Lets see that replay.
Yep ..............Nice arm Nicky! :rocker:

desi-patsfan said:
Was about to say, Wow look at the bears offense. Then realized they are playing the lions.

Hey the Lions were so close to putting up 40 points last week it was rediculous, haven't you heard?

Ot

Those Coors Light adds with the Bill Walsh and **** Vermeil press conferences are pretty funny. I love how Walsh and Vermeil stay so sincere. It gets me every time.

Brownfan80 said:
These officials look so completely inept and CONFUSED on fumble plays. What the hell..
Fumbles can be challenged and reviewed, down by contact can't, they are just giving them the option of a challenge to get it right.

Aren't those clips from ACTUAL press conferences in those Ads?

I might be wrong.

Is the site going super slow for anyone else?

the phins offense is showing some signs of life. THe bills offense better wake up soon.

Those Jills are getting even better at their tackling, not.

Brownfan80 said:
Hey the Lions were so close to putting up 40 points last week it was rediculous, haven't you heard?

Actually i saw a really quick interview with Urlacher about that whole 40 points thing, but i dont really know the story. Who on the lions said they could put up 40 points?

Brownfan80 said:
Aren't those clips from ACTUAL press conferences in those Ads?

I might be wrong.

Is the site going super slow for anyone else?

I don't know, but I doubt Vermeil actually said he traded the QB, RB, WR, both tackles etc. in a press conference. If he did he was probably crying while saying it.

6'5" 230 lb. choke artists.....gag.

desi-patsfan said:
Actually i saw a really quick interview with Urlacher about that whole 40 points thing, but i dont really know the story. Who on the lions said they could put up 40 points?
No one who could back it up.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Fumbles can be challenged and reviewed, down by contact can't, they are just giving them the option of a challenge to get it right.

That may be what's going on, but it seems that each time a 'fumble' occures, the play is called the wrong way.

Losman fumbles in the most obvious way a fumble can happen and it's blown as stopped forward progress DURING THE TACKLE. Then Welker lands on his butt for nearly a full second before the ball comes out and they DON'T blow the whistle. It makes no sense. They need to be consistent in what they're doing.

If they let the play go on Welker, then there's absolutely no way they should have blown that Losman play as dead.

Of couse, we're talking about officiating that's been going downhill for YEARS now, so I guess it's the wrong battle to try and fight. Especially when it's not in a Pats game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back