PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Diversion: The Devin Hester Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
every year or two, someone comes along that warrants DirecTV sunday ticket to avoid missing the best entertainiment money can buy. (i remember the culpepper/moss year one; michale vick's first year)

anyway, this guy is nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkpP0bdd3aw

Sunday Ticket is awesome. The Rams from 99-01 were fun to watch. I'd be watching a typical 10-7 late 3rd quarter game. Rams would be marching up and down the field the whole game. I think 2 of the 3 highest rated games this year were Indy at Denver and Chicago at NE. Wasn't on local tv here.
We got the Giants/Titans instead of our game and Jets/Browns instead of
Indy/Denver. I'd have probably blown up my Fox Station if I didn't have
the ticket.

I'd agree that Devin Hester is currently the most dangerous returner in the game. I'd say he's easily worth a couple of wins the Bears wouldn't currently have since their offense is so atrocious at times. Then again on a couple of those turns I saw great blocking which would have scored anyone with decent speed. So I'd say the Bears blockers on ST deserve at least 50% of the credit for Hester's success. If he alone is worth buying Ticket I dunno. Special Teams plays account for less than 1/3 of the plays in the game.

im a Hurricane fan and wanted usto draft him because versatility but not in round 2..i was thinking round 3 because hes played CB/WR/PR/KR/RB

its a shame that we kept using him on both sides..never got established at a position..he could of been really good at either CB or WR.

well everyone laughed @ Chicago for taking round 2 but it paid off..great year..great player.

im a Hurricane fan and wanted usto draft him because versatility but not in round 2..i was thinking round 3 because hes played CB/WR/PR/KR/RB

its a shame that we kept using him on both sides..never got established at a position..he could of been really good at either CB or WR.

well everyone laughed @ Chicago for taking round 2 but it paid off..great year..great player.

I wondered about him in the draft for that reason: He'd always played too many positions and I wondered if he could establish himself at any single one in the pros. But just as a KR/PR he's been worth his weight in gold this season. Ups to the Browns brass for takinga chance on a guy with no true position to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back