PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ditka on BB's wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if BB wears a sweatshirt. He is coaching an athletic event not a ballet recital. Shanahan wears a wind suit that looks three times worse.

BelichickFan said:
And we all know that looks are the most important thing. Maybe Belichick can start wearing a suit and trade his entire draft for a RB :eek:

Very good point what a Brilliant move trade your entire draft for one player and then take a photo with him in a wedding dress.

Hoodie said:
It was cold in Jacksonville (the fans were in down jackets) and Del Rio is parading around in his fancy suit looking like he was freezing.

Oooh, gotta disagree there. I thought Del Rio looked extremely nice. I wish he could wear a suit all the time.

However, I see no need for everyone else to wear them. I highly doubt Bill Parcells would look nearly as good. Coaches should wear what they are comfortable wearing.

And I LIKE the mystique of the "sweatshirt'. So Ditka and his stupid hairline can just shut up.

Last edited:
Who is Ditka to talk? :confused:

Belichick wears oversized hoodies, Ditka wore undersized sweaters.

Ditka looked pretty dumb the way he dressed, unless you're trying to impress a librarian. If you're gonna make an effort, do something flattering, not something that makes you look like you've got teletubbie arms and a stomach the size of Half Dome. :D

Last edited:
The guys in the suits may have looked good, but tradition be damned, they were out of place. I don't want to see people in suits on the sideline of a football game. It is not a business meeting, and I don't want to think about bankers, lawyers or businessmen. Not enamored with the 'Sharp useless look'.

It is a sporting event and the dress should be casual. Besides its fun to see what horrible new outfit many come up with each week. :D

Fanfrom1960 said:
Mike Nolan said one of the reasons he wore the suit was to show honor and respect to the old great coaches like Halas, Paul Brown, Landry, etc., that wore suits every game. Maybe someday coaches will honor Belichick be wearing hooded sweatshirts. :)
I think the coaches listed there are great becuase they were great coaches and not great because of their wardrobe. If you want to look good.... go into fashion. Wins are what matters. If Nolan wins he'll get respect, if he loses then they'll call him a bum.

:)

I'll get my new supply of Pats' clothing in a month. I know I'm getting two more "University of Belichick" T Shirts and a mean Gameface T Shirt (some angry looking Pats face).

I got a U of Belichick on EBay about a year ago, but lost weight and does not fit, is EBAY the only way to get them.. need more. Wear it proudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes