PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ditka and Hoge just hate Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigglesWorth

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
-talking about Brady going up to Smith.... Ditka says Unitas or Bart Starr never did that. said brady had rabit ears

-then they mocked brady aftwerwards as Hoge asked "what will brady come out of the locker room dressed in? seater? Mr. GQ"

you can tell they detest him

f HODGE, HE is a idiot....

-talking about Brady going up to Smith.... Ditka says Unitas or Bart Starr never did that. said brady had rabit ears

-then they mocked brady aftwerwards as Hoge asked "what will brady come out of the locker room dressed in? seater? Mr. GQ"

So let me see if I got this right. When the Patriots behave in their usual, professional way they don't have any charisma or personality; but at the same time our star quarterback can't jaw a little ata player who mouthed off before the game because that somehow lacks sportsmanship. Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

F*ck em.. who cares..

I think Ditka is sick today and is just cranky. Hoge is a full on hater though. A total douche bag.

On a side note, what's with the Count Dracula look Brady is sporting in the presser?

ridicolous ...its okay for smith to call welker 'walker' and gurantee wins but bb and brady say something its classless..iam not surprised...

Everyone knows Ryan was the genius behind the '85 Bears. Ditka is classless and a freakin idiot.

They fancy Tom. It's like when you were little and you were nasty to the girl you secretly liked.

Everyone knows Ryan was the genius behind the '85 Bears. Ditka is classless and a freakin idiot.

and lets not forget..this is the coach whose team had rhe superbowl shuffle before the games...pretty classy..

-

Hoge is one to talk. He dresses like he lost a bet or fished his clothes out of the donation dumpster at the mall...............

Three words....Jealous....Jealous.....Jealous......

These douche bags are so envious of what the Pats are doing right now....and for the past decade that they can't stand it. Brady is the greatest QB of all time, and HAS IT ALL....He's banging supermodels while Ditka is pooping in his depends, and Hoge's boyfriend hasn't given him any in weeks.....Just sad to see this kind of distorted and pathetic "journalism".

I expect this from a bleeding sphincter like Hoge...a laughing stock when he "played".......but Ditka....ought to be ashamed of himself....what an embarrassment he has become......

Hoge is one to talk. He dresses like he lost a bet or fished his clothes out of the donation dumpster at the mall...............

i thought his lex luther impression a few yrs back was pretty good

Rabbit ears? Everyone knows what Smith said, he said it pretty clearly and openly. I don't know what's "rabbit ears" about that.

And oh no, not trash talk! Heavens, that's not gentlemanly :rolleyes:

Mods - There is one more thread on the same subject that is also getting a lot of hits and replies. Merge? Thanks!

post game they said Romo was the MVP not Brady...Romo has had a career year, but please, Brady is the MVP and anyone with 1/8 of a brain can see that.

post game they said Romo was the MVP not Brady...Romo has had a career year, but please, Brady is the MVP and anyone with 1/8 of a brain can see that.

That is not exactly what they said. You took it out of context. They said, Brady will be the MVP, but Romo will be considered as the runner up. But they never said it should be Romo over Brady!

Last edited:
That is now exactly what they said. You took it out of context. They said, Brady will be the MVP, but Romo will be considered as the runner up. But they never said it should be Romo over Brady!

Yeah, but I think Favre will be runner up. Did they forget about him?

huh? Jealousy is oozing out their pores...makes me smile....

I absolutely loved that Brady took it right to Smith. If a LB did that to a QB, no one would have batted an eye. Brady got into Smith's and the rest of the defense's heads. This is the second week in a row where the defensive players from the other team lost their composure. Brady has the mental game down brilliantly.

The only time you seen any aggressiveness from the Steelers defenders were the pushing and shoving after the play. That was exactly what the Pats wanted.

I saw this after game. Ditka was so pissed that the Patriots had won again his face started to turn bright red and and the venom spewing out of his mouth was priceless. The guy is a cartoon character. I dont think he has ever said anything relevant in his entire life.

Someone posted early the haters are going to really come out know since they truly see the undefeated season is about to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes