Welcome to PatsFans.com

Disney has gone too far.

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Pats Fanatic, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Pats Fanatic

Pats Fanatic PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -3

#54 Jersey

2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I can't say it enough I never liked Disney. The Walt Disney Co (DIS.N) on Friday announced a deal with The Beatles' company, Apple Corps I guess Apple Corp is as much to blame. As a lifelong Beatles fan I can't say I ever liked the movie any way. Good tunes though. One of my oldest memories was when I was 3 years old and my mother dropped my brother and his friends to see it a downtown theater. I was so bummed because I wanted to see it.
  3. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Apple is probably more to blame than anyone else, it is no different than what they did with XBox and the Beatles Rock Band game. They want/need the money and redoing the movie is a cheap, quick, and guaranteed way of getting big money.
  4. fourthandmiles

fourthandmiles Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Rock Band was pushing it but this is too commercial to me. Why does Apple do this when they put up a stink about so many other things that just seem logical. Like keeping the Beatles libarary off of itunes and and the Apple name lawsuit?

Now will Disney be rerecording all this music and selling it under the Disney label?