PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Disgraceful by SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone else has mentioned earlier but sorry have to point out how disgraceful can SI be by nominating Bill Belichick as one of 22 nominees for Turkey of the Year Award !!! Goes on in saying also 'the only thing more maddening than the humorless Beli-cheat will be watching him hold up another Lombardi Trophy ' . How classless is that for a respected magazine ? This is beyond belief my friends and i know the whole of the NFL Teams would do anything to have him as their Head Coach. Madness and just disgraceful.

Re: Disgraceful By Si

I dont know if anyone else has mentioned earlier but sorry have to point out how disgraceful can SI be by nominating Bill Belichick as one of 22 nominees for Turkey of the Year Award !!! Goes on in saying also 'the only thing more maddening than the humorless Beli-cheat will be watching him hold up another Lombardi Trophy ' . How classless is that for a respected magazine ? This is beyond belief my friends and i know the whole of the NFL Teams would do anything to have him as their Head Coach. Madness and just disgraceful.
If thats how they want to play ok,when we win the SB no one on the Pats grants SI an interview. Can we stop them from using images from the Pats?

Respected magazine? Surely you jest.

Yeah it is crap, but he's been getting trashed all year. So this is minute.

I think I have been sensing a slight turn of the tides. Although, I'm sure it'll only last a week until he farts on his way to the car or drops a dollar bill in the Salvation Army and some nationalista will accuse him of being classless and rubbing in his wealth by not putting pocket change in like everyone else.

At what point do the media accuse themselves of running up the classless accusations?

Respected magazine? Surely you jest.

I agree. No one's more adept at putting their foot in their mouth (and keeping it there for inordinate amounts of time) than SI. They've been that way for at least 35 years.

Just imagine who BB was nominated with ???? Vick ! Bonds !! poor Charlie Weiss and LOL N.Y. Mets !!! Are you serious ? Who is this sick journalist to compare a loser like Vick to BB ?? soooo mad right now. Just cant understand the jeaoulsy.

Those guys at SI are mostly nuts. Peter King has dropped about five points on the ten-point scale of respectability in my book over his waffling on Belichick: he says BB "deserves" the half mil fine and, in fact, "should have 'probably' been banned for one game" for the ridiculous camera incident;

NOW he says BB is "getting piled on unfairly".
???

Jeez, Peter, make up your mind, dude!! You make people dizzy. Be hot or be cold, but don't be lukewarm.

//

That's good, insult the people that have made that asspaper of a mag a gadjillion bucks over the course of the year. It almost made me feel bad for Packman, in a "Haven't we called this guy enough names already?" kind of way.

More motivational material..

I saw this and knew he was on the list before opening the link.

It's not a surprise, the national media can't let this go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back