PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Disappointed but not devastated: lots more growing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the game yesterday, you can clearly see that the immaturities of these young players was so obvious. They're not ready for the playoffs and sadly only experiences can help them be prepared mentally and physically..A few veterans aren't enough to help them win....Everything could went wrong for a game, went wrong yesterday. Reminded you of the Browns game.

Brady really need a deep threat WR that is quick. Branch aren't enough. Welker, Herdandez, and Gronk was kinda like none existing yesterday. Brady just stood there and waited for a sack.

We don't need a deep threat, period...5 weapons is the going forward model for the entire NFL. We don't need a deep threat. We need a running game that isn't based on draws, and cute plays to gain yards. We need a grinder, a Dillion like back who if given the ball, can grind out yards.

We don't need a deep threat, period...5 weapons is the going forward model for the entire NFL. We don't need a deep threat. We need a running game that isn't based on draws, and cute plays to gain yards. We need a grinder, a Dillion like back who if given the ball, can grind out yards.

We don't need a prima donna deep threat, but a deep threat to add to the arsenal just widens the number of ways to attack a team. It's way behind OL, DL, OLB needs though.

As to a grinding positive yardage back I'm fine with BJGE. If the more pressing needs are filled, sure, but I wouldn't go looking first to upgrade RB before plugging more obvious holes on the lines.

Last edited:
As to a grinding positive yardage back I'm fine with BJGE. If the more pressing needs are filled, sure, but I wouldn't go looking first to upgrade RB before plugging more obvious holes on the lines.

Interior offensive line man will certainly help the running game. BJGE should've had more carries than Woodhead last night. I think a true FB is a bigger need than a higher calibre back.

Tom Brady is only getting (even) older.

The Patriots will not win another Super Bowl as long as Tom Brady is the starter. Tom Brady is the next Brett Favre.

This is a little extreme....don't you think? Step off the ledge......put down the bottle of Jack!!!!!

Watching the game yesterday, you can clearly see that the immaturities of these young players was so obvious. They're not ready for the playoffs and sadly only experiences can help them be prepared mentally and physically..A few veterans aren't enough to help them win....Everything could went wrong for a game, went wrong yesterday. Reminded you of the Browns game.

Brady really need a deep threat WR that is quick. Branch aren't enough. Welker, Herdandez, and Gronk was kinda like none existing yesterday. Brady just stood there and waited for a sack.

OB failed to make any adjustments just like Josh McD did in 2007........I think it is in the playoffs where the seasoned/well experienced/"true" offensive coordinators (and defensive coords) make their money. I think OB did a good overall job all season but came up really short yesterday (even BB and Brady were yelling at him). Brady throws the pick on the RB swing pass to BJGE......and they DONT go back to it again......I think it was very synonymous to 2007 in that the Pats never adjusted just kept trying to press forward with their game plan.....and the blitz/pressure keep coming and rushing brady....and the rest is history....I would love to see them hire REAL coordinators.......

Yeah, whoever said that we will not win another superbowl with Brady, that is ridiculous man. Brady had just about the best season any quarterback has ever had, he played like **** in this game, but that is partly because the jets defense played outta their minds. The pats will be back next year, and I for one and very excited about next season. It's tough to say who the pats will draft this april, but whoever we end up with, I'm confident that BB will make the right choice. He usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back