PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dinner with the coach #2 - questions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is awesome. I am not much for autographs or fawning over famous people, but for some reason, I would love to meet Bill Belichick. He just seems like a down to earth guy and someone you could actually have a real conversation with and actually learn something interesting.

Did you get this on your first try, it says they limit it to 100 people so did you have to wait a year or 2?

I guess they don't really fill the event than. We did it last year with about 60 people and this year with about 40 maybe less. I would be interested to know how many people are a member of the Extra points program and also how many of those members are trying to redeem for Experiences rather than Memorabilia and/or Tix. My hunch is that most people go after the Tickets and that may explain why they don't fill the 100 seats. or Maybe they just try to keep it as cosey as possible but put the 100 there just in case they have a crazy amount of requests.

i can see why less than 80 people showed up to that event. It takes years for people to accumulate 30000+ points UNLESS you are one of the richest people in the world.

i can see why less than 80 people showed up to that event. It takes years for people to accumulate 30000+ points UNLESS you are one of the richest people in the world.

I travel on business and rack up lots of points. Probably about 30k per year or more depending on the travel. Clients pay me back for expenses so the points are just a bonus.

I'm not on the extra points program like these guys, though, because I live out west.

I travel on business and rack up lots of points. Probably about 30k per year or more depending on the travel. Clients pay me back for expenses so the points are just a bonus.

I'm not on the extra points program like these guys, though, because I live out west.

frequent mileage.? nice.:singing:

Same here....I would like to see the folks that rack up the 1MM points that get Superbowl Tix ...now that is RICH!!!

Last edited:
Same here....I would like to be one of the folks that rack up the 1MM points that get Superbowl Tix ...now that is RICH!!!

I fixed your post for you.:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgssand
Same here....I would like to be one of the folks that rack up the 1MM points that get Superbowl Tix ...now that is RICH!!!

I fixed your post for you.:D

100% correctamundo (Pulp Fiction).

Same here....I would like to see the folks that rack up the 1MM points that get Superbowl Tix ...now that is RICH!!!

If you are average Joe and keep buying Pats stuffs every year, your children or grandchildren will ENJOY this FREE SB ticket after you drop death.:D

Hey - with the price of gas now approaching that of bottled water, and food costs rising close behind, just use your credit cards for that and you'll be halfway there in no time.

Again - thanks for sharing this and helping to make others a part of it as well.

I wish you had picked a different question, but I don't think he'd give a frank answer to any of the questions I'd really like to have answered - nor would I expect him or want him to.

I wish you had picked a different question, but I don't think he'd give a frank answer to any of the questions I'd really like to have answered - nor would I expect him or want him to.

There were plenty of questions I had for him to but the key is to actually get some kind of a response. Not only that but I am in a room with one of my hero's and I get one chance to say something to him....It is not going to be me second guessing him(who am I to 2nd guess him). So instead I asked him something that would get him doing what he is best at and that is Coaching....and to hear him try to coach me up on a play or two was very entertaining (just not something great to put in writing).

There were plenty of questions I had for him to but the key is to actually get some kind of a response. Not only that but I am in a room with one of my hero's and I get one chance to say something to him....It is not going to be me second guessing him(who am I to 2nd guess him). So instead I asked him something that would get him doing what he is best at and that is Coaching....and to hear him try to coach me up on a play or two was very entertaining (just not something great to put in writing).

Yeah - you're at something like that you give him a question he will answer - not one he'll give a, shall we say, more diplomatic response that we've read in the papers before

Any other good questions and responses that you can remember? Or any particularly dumb ones?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back