PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dinner Is Ready Mr. Cat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Gomezcat

Rookie
Reaction score
Mr Gomezcat,

Your dinner is ready. In fact it has been ready for the past 29 hours. I have been calling you but you have not spoken to me or reacted except to elbow me out of the way when I tried to turn your PC off.

I have resorted to this tactic in desperation that you might waste away or starve to death whilest discussing this training camp thing.

Yours in desperation,

Miss Gomezcat (football widow)

Re: Dinner Is Ready Mr Cat!!!

This is hilarious! Should we sticky?? :D

Mr Gomezcat,

Your dinner is ready. In fact it has been ready for the past 29 hours. I have been calling you but you have not spoken to me or reacted except to elbow me out of the way when I tried to turn your PC off.

I have resorted to this tactic in desperation that you might waste away or starve to death whilest discussing this training camp thing.

Yours in desperation,

Miss Gomezcat (football widow)

You made dinner at 8.15 am? Yikes!

I've always found that "your dinner is in the dog" (or, in your case, I suppose, "cat") will get their attention...

Hate to say it, but I think he's cheating on you. Look under his computer desk to find the "fish and chip" wrappers. It's the tell tale sign.

Definitely a sticky...I'm still waiting to hear if Ms. Gcat met up with FBN on her trip to Denmark...it's clear that the threat of her diplomacy is the only reason we have T-shirt dynasty back...though the upside to that does require some pondering...I hope she used brown rice for dinner!

This post is an INSTANT CLASSIC.......

We have gone from scouring every blog, newspaper and on line site for a tidbit or a crumb of news to a veritable bonanza.

Good thing they start on Fridays so we have the weekend without work to read everything.

Red Sox season is over, it's Patriots time now.

Football is baaack baby!!

Looks like there is no escaping the SO even on the internet. Better go eat before it gets worse!

I feel better about posting almost all day on my wedding day now.

(I said ALMOST all day.)

PFnV

I feel better about posting almost all day on my wedding day now.

(I said ALMOST all day.)

PFnV

If this is pre-wedding: Congrats!

Post-wedding: My condolences...

Condolences accepted :D

Mrs. GCat, Mrs. PatsFanInVa says to tell you she knows exactly how you feel. Then she hit me in the head with a rolling pin.

PFnV

PS, okay not really. That's just my favorite marriage phrase.

Condolences accepted :D

Mrs. GCat, Mrs. PatsFanInVa says to tell you she knows exactly how you feel. Then she hit me in the head with a rolling pin.

PFnV

PS, okay not really. That's just my favorite marriage phrase.

I think few whacks with the rolling pin to your head will do us all some good!! ;)

Oh come on, fgs, you know you like to be challenged by long meandering posts with too many possible main points. Okay maybe not, I just love writing them. Now that my life as I know it is over, indulge me...:D

PFnV

Oh come on, fgs, you know you like to be challenged by long meandering posts with too many possible main points. Okay maybe not, I just love writing them. Now that my life as I know it is over, indulge me...:D

PFnV

Actually, you know it brother...your contributions here are highly valued and appreciated. I wish I was able to write 1/2 as well as you are.

Hey man, you do indulge me, and I will gladly accept it. I'm just happy to be around such an info-rich fan board.

Thank you for your concern gentlemen. I was considering slipping Mr G Cat a little something to distract him from the forum but in the end I didn't need to. He went and did it to himself with several pints of good English Ale and is now protesting his sobriety over a burger and chips (French fries to you lot) from the local chippy.

BTW I didn't manage to find FBN in Denmark, mainly because our Danish hosts kept us too busy with work and lots of good Danish food and beer! Denmark is a lovely country, very clean and sane and pleasant. Shame the beer is so expensive - about £4 for a 'medium' glass!

I'm off to steel some chips.

PS there is no excuse good enough for spending your wedding day on the forum.

You make dinner for that ungrateful slob?

Hey, did you see me make an excuse?

As long as MrsPFnV is happy, I'm happy. :D And she's thankfully an uncommonly longsuffering woman. Beyond that, she knows if I'm not posting here, she has to listen to me talking at the same length at which I post. :rocker:

Yeah having an English degree is not as effective as an MBA in the work world... but you can get all kinds of perks out of verbosity (or the threat of verbosity) in everyday life.

Tediously,

PFnV

LOL.

THat's classic.

Well done Pats fan in VA

:)

As long as MrsPFnV is happy, I'm happy. :D And she's thankfully an uncommonly longsuffering woman. Beyond that, she knows if I'm not posting here, she has to listen to me talking at the same length at which I post. :rocker:

Yeah having an English degree is not as effective as an MBA in the work world... but you can get all kinds of perks out of verbosity (or the threat of verbosity) in everyday life.

Tediously,

PFnV
I am delighted to read and ponder your verbosity, and pleased my sacrifice also spares Mrs. PFnV from football tedium!

How devastating to read Ms. Gcat was prevented by a beer price inflating Danish government from meeting FBN during his life change upgrade at the lifestyles clinic. My savage side so wanted to read headlines of an eye scratching, hair pulling brawl as you settled with that Gcat stealing deva. Somehow, reading notes on chip stealing just doesn't carry the same level of excitement, but it is a well deserved torment for the young scoundrel. However, I do appreciate how your diplomacy efforts in Denmark (just how drunk were you?) triggered the release of our, um, beloved..., T-shirtdynasty from those poor confused Aroostook Freedom Fighters.

Tediously,

PFnV

Mate, you are soooooo lucky. Talking of which, my woman has been really quiet over the last couple of days. Has anyone heard from her? I've been so busy looking at Training Camp stories. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes