PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dink/Dunk = Splish/Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It is pouring up here right now. It essentially will come down to who can run the ball better and which defense will step up. We need to be safe on offense in this type of weather. The Dink/Dunk should be a good tool to keep the ball moving, keep any picks down, and gain valuable yards in rain. We will see.

I am currently significantly west of the Razor, and the front that brought the rain has passed. Its crystal clear now, temps in the mid 60's. Should clear up nicely for the game.

shirtsleeve said:
I am currently significantly west of the Razor, and the front that brought the rain has passed. Its crystal clear now, temps in the mid 60's. Should clear up nicely for the game.

I am north so lets hope so. I am looking at the radar and there is a front of t-storms west of Boston that don't look very good.

Channel 7 is doing their pregame. It is coming down in buckets. It looks pretty eratic.

Digger44 said:
Channel 7 is doing their pregame. It is coming down in buckets. It looks pretty eratic.

I just saw LoBell getting soaked doing a live spot. Weird, I'm only about 10 mi. south of there and it's beautiful and dry. Belichick has powers far beyond those of mortal men.

Last edited:
ewwwww! can it be another mud game like we had against Ravens?

The weather guy on NBC just said that it will remain clear for the rest of the game but that the wind will pick up for the first half (gusting 15-20mph) and then down to 10-15 mph for the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back