Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dingobat Dumbfounded

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

It's going to be "Kerry/Gore" all over again the Democrats are going be the cause of another Republicn going to the White House.

News Today:
    It’s the middle of October and Rudy Giuliani is still leading the race for the Republican nomination. His old enemies in New York can’t understand it.

“It’s totally unbelievable,” said Charles Rangel, the dean of the New York Congressional delegation and a longtime adversary of Mr. Giuliani. “I refuse to believe that this could possibly happen to our country. I have too much confidence in our country to believe that this could really happen.”
    http://www.observer.com/2007/rudy-s-doin-it
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

I don't think any of the Republicans are strong. Giuliani will have a hard time winning the Presidency because he won't be able to rally the Republican social-issues constituency and his opponents are not limited to liberals, they include many NYC firefighters and cops. Also, I think Hillary has a very good shot of getting some serious endorsements from NYS veterans groups, which will further undercut Giuliani. (She has worked hard for that constituency.) The one good thing, though, if it's Giuiani against Hillary, a victory for either one will be a defeat for the right wing.
  3. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Coming from the state that wants to make it legal for illegals to get drivers licenses.