PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ding Dong the Fins are DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well right now I'm wondering exactly who the fins CAN beat? They aren't as awful as Oakland yet but they are living in that neighborhood. LOL.

Hate to say I told you so about Culpepper not being the savior. But I told ya so! :)

BTW game is not as close as the final score. The Fins were getting dominated till the Jets decided to fall apart.

Miami has introduced new logo for the rest of the season...

Attachments

• 1005.jpg
    1005.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 136
zoostation said:
Hey FSU Pats fan. Not related to the thread...but I'm heading down to see the BC FSU game next weekend. Where's a good area to tailgate in Tallahassee?

Pretty much anywhere near campus. Doak is obviously a good place. If you know where heritage grove is (near the frat houses), that is also a good place. Landis Green and basically any parking lot is good. If you don't know where those places are, just go to www.fsu.edu and type in "campus map" in the search area at the top of the page and click on the first link. You shouldn't have a problem finding tailgating at all. Pretty much every parking lot or green space is full.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
I hate CBS. I'm watching Pitt beat KC 45-7 or whatever, not really watching because the game was over awhile ago. They wait untill the game ends to switch to the Miami-NY game right before the missed field goal to end it. You'd think they could figure out that out-of-market they should switch to competitive games. Idiots.

Yeah, why couldn't they make the switch earlier - the Pitt/KC game was over early in the first half - I don't get it either.

FSUPatsFan said:
Pretty much anywhere near campus. Doak is obviously a good place. If you know where heritage grove is (near the frat houses), that is also a good place. Landis Green and basically any parking lot is good. If you don't know where those places are, just go to www.fsu.edu and type in "campus map" in the search area at the top of the page and click on the first link. You shouldn't have a problem finding tailgating at all. Pretty much every parking lot or green space is full.

Any chance BC beats the Noles this Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes