PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ding Dong the Fins are DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Getting blown out by a bad Jet team should pretty much put the nail in the coffin for this band of overrated losers. Not a surprise that their O-Line and Secondary (just as predicted) did them in this year.

Culpepper will get the blame, but the culprit here is Saban. This guy is clearly outmatched and can't get this team ready. You have to wonder how they look when the Pats roll into Miami in December. At that point, they may very well be looking forward to the Brady Quinn era beginning in South Beach.

Haha.

Jacky Roberts said:
. At that point, they may very well be looking forward to the Brady Quinn era beginning in South Beach.

Haha.

Not if Oakland has anything to say about it. Oakland might be the worst team that I've seen in a LONG time. But yeah, the Fins are DONE.

FSUPatsFan said:
Not if Oakland has anything to say about it. Oakland might be the worst team that I've seen in a LONG time. But yeah, the Fins are DONE.
Yes, and for your Sunday night pro football viewing pleasure, it's Oakland at Denver. And, the weather is even good, so no snow game. :help:
I'll watch baseball. Poor Art Shell probably wouldn't make it to midseason if Al Davis could get anybody that's competent to work for him.

Fanfrom1960 said:
Yes, and for your Sunday night pro football viewing pleasure, it's Oakland at Denver. And, the weather is even good, so no snow game. :help:
I'll watch baseball. Poor Art Shell probably wouldn't make it to midseason if Al Davis could get anybody that's competent to work for him.

Nothing is "given" in the NFL, but Oakland at Denver is about as close as you can get to a guaranteed blowout. Considering how much talent difference there is combined for their hatred of Oakland, the Broncs may win by 50.

Jacky Roberts said:
Nothing is "given" in the NFL, but Oakland at Denver is about as close as you can get to a guaranteed blowout. Considering how much talent difference there is combined for their hatred of Oakland, the Broncs may win by 50.
Not over yet. Dolphins made it 20 - 17, then held, and will get the ball with over 2 minutes left. Dolphins ball on their own 10. Root for the long drive or not?

Looks like Jacky is trying to join Keegs on the jinx list.

What a meltdown by the Jets.

EDIT: Jets got lucky to walk away with a W today. But they still had a meltdown in the second half.

Last edited:
edgecy said:
What a meltdown by the Jets.

EDIT: Jets got lucky to walk away with a W today. But they still had a meltdown in the second half.

So in a way it was the perfect outcome. The Dolphins lose but the Jets still look terrible.

I hate CBS. I'm watching Pitt beat KC 45-7 or whatever, not really watching because the game was over awhile ago. They wait untill the game ends to switch to the Miami-NY game right before the missed field goal to end it. You'd think they could figure out that out-of-market they should switch to competitive games. Idiots.

TomBrady'sGoat said:
I hate CBS. I'm watching Pitt beat KC 45-7 or whatever, not really watching because the game was over awhile ago. They wait untill the game ends to switch to the Miami-NY game right before the missed field goal to end it. You'd think they could figure out that out-of-market they should switch to competitive games. Idiots.
Fins/Jest competitive? In what sense? ;)

Box_O_Rocks said:
Fins/Jest competitive? In what sense? ;)

In the sense of trying to unsuck each other.

All we need is for Oakland to win and the Dolphins are tied as the worst team in NFL, record-wise. :)

Can we have a list of prognosticators who gave the AFC East or a Super Bowl berth to the Fins??????

Patsfanin Philly said:
Can we have a list of prognosticators who gave the AFC East or a Super Bowl berth to the Fins??????
Too many man. Shoot over to Finheaven and look back at some topics that are a few months old. You'll have hours of great comical reading. :)

Box_O_Rocks said:
Looks like Jacky is trying to join Keegs on the jinx list.

This would have been a horrible "karma" thread.

Patsfanin Philly said:

My signature line is a perfect summation of how Fins fans felt heading into the season. Ha ha, season's over!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanfrom1960 said:
Not over yet. Dolphins made it 20 - 17, then held, and will get the ball with over 2 minutes left. Dolphins ball on their own 10. Root for the long drive or not?

If I had a choice between the two, I'd go with the Dolphins.....never could stand a NY based team, especially the Jets. Zach and Taylor have, for the most part, been more professional in thier dealings with the Pats and I have to admit, kinda' feel sorry for big 'Nick and his crew. It's going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong season!

Jacky Roberts said:
This would have been a horrible "karma" thread.
You're so incredibly lucky, next time you think about gloating too soon, remember that aquamarine and orange cloud you could have had following you around **shudder** raining dead fish on you. :eek:

FSUPatsFan said:

Hey FSU Pats fan. Not related to the thread...but I'm heading down to see the BC FSU game next weekend. Where's a good area to tailgate in Tallahassee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes