Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dillon/Geno practice today

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mgcolby, Sep 27, 2006.

1. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Honestly, I'm happier that it means that Jackson and Gabriel practiced. I've accpeted that we're probably looking at 3-2 heading into the bye and we need to be clicking on all cylinders coming out of it. Having the new WR on the practice field is a big part of that.

3. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

I looked at the Fact Jackson was on the field as a good thing to until I remembered he practiced last week as well. So I am not holding my breath on that one. I was definitly worried about Dillon.

4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Me neither but his practicing does mean that he's really day to day and just didn't quite make it vs. Denver as opposed to having had a legit setback last week.

5. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

I'm all for him getting out there because I do think him and Gabriel will be a huge threat come mid season and the more he is on the field the better off they will be. Like Holley said last night the bye week will be a critical point in getting our offense in synch.

6. hwc

hwc In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +618 / 47 / -23

I wish!

I don't think that trotting out a player to do a few stretching excercises for the media means a darn thing. The guy could have had his leg amputated and Belichick would send him out for ten minutes in long sweat pants and an articial leg.

After six years of watching this Belichick fella, the only thing that really matters is who is active on Sunday.

7. Armen Da Pats Fan

Armen Da Pats Fan 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +30 / 1 / -2

#87 Jersey

I am hoping Jackson breaks out as well, but after reading Belichick's comments about "he just wasn't one of the best 45 players available", I am starting to get that old Bethel Johnson feeling!

Praying I am dead-axe wrong!

ADPF

8. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Ye of little faith...why bother watching??

Read this:

Patriots 24 Bengals 17

Remember who told you!!

9. TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +104 / 1 / -0

Hmmm......lets see....Denver has 1, I repeat, 1 big play receiver in Javon Walker, and 1 possesion receiver in Rod Smith. Cincy has 3 big play receivers, and a QB that is much better than Plummer (though Plummer always kills us), and a fine RB in Rudi Johnson. And yet, you expect us to ONLY give up 17 to Cincy like we did to Denver ? Though I don't know you personally, I suspect that you might need to lessen your medication intake. I'd be shocked if we hold Cincy to under 30 points. I do expect us to score more than 7 though, since Cincy doesn't have as good a defense as Denver. I'm thinking 34-21 Cincy, though I'd be incredibly pleasantly suprised if the Pats can squeak by with a win, but I really doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2006
  10. broadwayjoe

broadwayjoe In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You have some good points but you failed to mention that Cincy's run defense is not that good look what Pittsburgh did to them if not for the turnovers by Big Ben and others that game would have been different with that being said I honestly think the running game will make the difference in this game and the Pats will run the football much better and as long as we take care of the ball the game will be close. Pats 28 Bengals 24