Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
As reported on KFFL.

Interesting...

cant say I dont blame them

So they let Jamal Lewis go and pursue Corey Dillon? Isn't Jamal younger? I guess it could just be that Jamal would rather sign elsewhere for the number the Ravens asked him to play at, rather than "cave" and take a paycut to stay in B'more.

That would be curious. I was under the impression they let Lewis go because his best years are behind him. It'd sure be odd if they were to bring in Corey Dillon now.

That would be curious. I was under the impression they let Lewis go because his best years are behind him. It'd sure be odd if they were to bring in Corey Dillon now.

or maybe they don't think Jamal Lewis has been the same player since being released from prison

Call me crazy, and you'd prolly be correct, but I would be willing to accept Lewis as a replacement to Dillon, all things considered.

Of course, the name'll get him money, I suspect. His performance since his day has been in decline, to say the least. But I can't help but think his particular brand of running, in a defined and refined way, would be nothing short of a coup if he is at 70% of his capacity.

In this present-day attack and retreat mode of free-agency, I don't think it's completely ridiculous. If he's available in a month from now, I'd throw him an incidentive-laden bone, as it were.

When did the Ravenscontact Corey? Was it before or after they spent good money today to to re-sign Chris Musa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back