PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DILFER DEFENDS THE PATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
It's not funny cause 2 people died but it is funny that they allow a man involved in a murder to insult a team about integrity of the game about a slightly deflated football. Lmao

I'll take anyone in our corner here, so WTG, Trent. I forgive you for your comments post-KC….not like people on this very board weren't saying the same.
Not to mention he came out and apologized and admitted how wrong he was for those comments. You go trent !

It was glorious...Steve Young was like "don't go there bro"...it was awesome. And I took Dilfers comments earlier in the year to challenge this team...they WERE NOT playing good.

That was epic from Dilfer....

It was glorious...Steve Young was like "don't go there bro"...it was awesome. And I took Dilfers comments earlier in the year to challenge this team...they WERE NOT playing good.

That was epic from Dilfer....
Lmao. "Don't go there"? So we can't "go there" when it's against you, but you can slander us for two weeks and we have to lay there and take it.

I'm so mad I missed this!!

It's all contrived. It was simply his turn to read that role. He can go F himself.

The silence of Dikta and Boomer actually pissed me off more than those who were talking. Then foolish Keyshawn brought up Hernandez as an issue that taints BB and Brady. He sump up spygate, Hernandez and Deflategate. WTF? In life such moments are important for you to know how to behave when the shoe is on the other foot.

In the three minutes I watched that **** network, Ditka defended the Pats pretty strongly - then the last two people in the world who should be talking about integrity started yapping.

Glad someone called out these Holier than Thou half-assed reporters/pundits.

Hey Seanzayyy... Your avatar: Wilfork say roasted Seahawk leg taste gooooood!

Watching Ray Lewis talking about the integrity of the game literally makes me sick to my stomach.
There's that, but really, what would you expect? The truly sickening thing is that nobody who's on with him ever, EVER calls him on it. Not to mention his getting hired in the first place.

Last edited:
this only a partial, but dam Steve Young and Ray dont look very comfortable

Someone should change his or her screen-name to "Dilfer's_ring"...

Epic Dilfer. (Would rather some epic MiLF-er video at this point, but whatever...)

The short time I had it on Ditka stuck up for the Patriots saying belichick and brady will go down as best ever because of what they've accomplished and he don't want to hear no more about these stupid things tainting their legacy, he seemed very firm when he said it and like pissed off that it even needed to be said.

Life is funny. Back in early '86 I figured I'd always loathe Mike. :confused:

Ha- Steve young looked like he got hit by a truck with that comment. They need to get a segment called invite a mass hole. Dilfer used kiddy gloves, these hypocrites and assholes could have gotten much more.

Much respect - you know who looked the most uncomfortable? Lewis was nodding, Young admitted "It's a fair thought," but look at the woman at the end (don't know her name). She looks like, "****, he's giving up the game here...ratings, ratings, ratings!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back