PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DILFER DEFENDS THE PATS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need video, I had to turn it off after Chris carter started yapping.

So, in other words, a murderer should be allowed to continue to play football?

Well, yes, if he's legally a free man, but I wasn't being serious with my first post.

Watching Ray Lewis talking about the integrity of the game literally makes me sick to my stomach.
"The patriots just murdered the integrity of the game. It's like they just repeatedly stabbed the game's integrity. And now Goodell is hiding the white suit...errrr.....I mean evidence and will let them continue to play in the Super Bowl."

to be fair to trent, the pats did look pretty average - to not so good in the first quarter of the season. you would think seeing the rest of the season play out that he would admit he was wrong at that point of time.

I only went into this thread because of the Dilfer header.
But, the general comments have helped me decide to stay with my usual SB day routine, which I follow whether or not the Pats are playing:
1) Take long walks
2) Turn on the 61" plasma once in the middle of the afternoon for one minute to be sure that my connection is working, so I can either get the problem fixed and/or make alternate plans to watch the game
3) Plan an alcohol and food strategy for the game
4) don't turn the TV on again until 6:25 EST.
Saves me a lot of grief.

Don't forget the deer antler spray.

Did the NFL even test this guy after the rumors? IGF-1 should of been a 4 game suspension. Lucky Lewis wasn't kicking field goals the day before.

Last edited:
wow, i just saw it. He and Steve Young almost came to blows lol

ESPN is useless. The piece the did on the Patriots was about deflategate and the Seahawks piece was about them rallying around the HS that had a shooting incident. Pathetic

image.jpg

The silence of Dikta and Boomer actually pissed me off more than those who were talking. Then foolish Keyshawn brought up Hernandez as an issue that taints BB and Brady. He sump up spygate, Hernandez and Deflategate. WTF? In life such moments are important for you to know how to behave when the shoe is on the other foot.
The short time I had it on Ditka stuck up for the Patriots saying belichick and brady will go down as best ever because of what they've accomplished and he don't want to hear no more about these stupid things tainting their legacy, he seemed very firm when he said it and like pissed off that it even needed to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back