PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dilfer: Brady will unleash Hell on Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I originally 1st posted final score of 38-10 PATS but after reading and listening to Jets suicide approach this week here in NY I now changed my score to 52-0.

Yep. Plus they only won that game by virtue of one severely rookie penalty. They shouldn't expect to get that kind of bailout from the Patriots.

Not to mention a boneheaded timeout by Caldwell.

I was rooting for the Jets, because I'd rather have the Steelers and Ravens "tenderize" each other, before we have to face one of them.

Yep. Plus they only won that game by virtue of one severely rookie penalty. They shouldn't expect to get that kind of bailout from the Patriots.

I called 3 picks last game and I also called it again this game. watch.

Not to mention a boneheaded timeout by Caldwell.

I was rooting for the Jets, because I'd rather have the Steelers and Ravens "tenderize" each other, before we have to face one of them.

well..the jets have won many games because of some luck in the last minute all season so u never know what will happen. And they have usually played well in games when no one gave them a chance e.g SD playoff game last yr, pitt game this yr, 1st pats game this yr.

well..the jets have won many games because of some luck in the last minute all season so u never know what will happen. And they have usually played well in games when no one gave them a chance e.g SD playoff game last yr, pitt game this yr, 1st pats game this yr.

I doubt the Jests will be close enough for any luck to play into this one. It is going to be like the last game. The Pats exploited the Jests D and will do it again. I am sure the mad scientist is busily at work concoting some diabolical scheme that will utterly dismantle that team further. This utter beat down the Pats are going to put on them AGAIN is the right way to send the Jests out of the postseason and into the next year.

I think the last game will be in their heads and as soon as the Pats start scoring that game will creep up in their head. I think the Pats are physically and mentally tougher than the Jests and will take the fight to them, knock them on their azz and never let them up. The Pats won't trail at any point in this game, score almost at will and the poor excuse of an offense the Jests have will not be able to catch em, then the turnovers start happening.

Unleash Hell on the Jets .........

Attachments

• hellraiser_3_hell_on_earth_-_horror_movie.jpg
    hellraiser_3_hell_on_earth_-_horror_movie.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 179
Why do you say that? Just because it's a playoff game?

We've proven MULTIPLE TIMES this year the ability to score at least 31 points on some very good defenses (including the one we are playing). So, even if we're aren't 100% in synch.... (lets say we only score 27-28).

What on god's earth have you seen from the Jets offense in the last few weeks that makes you think that Sanchez will be able to keep up, in sh!tty weather, no less.

All I care about is the W, so either way I'm good. I just don't see it being all that close. Say 31-10.

^ This. The best teams are already in the playoffs. You don't magically get better because a new calendar year has begun. Patriots put up 31+ on multiple top 10 defenses, including the Jets, Steelers, Packers, and Bears. We saw the best the Jets had last week against a mediocre Colts defense. Their best was 17 points aided by a last second FG on a nice kick return.

Jets have scored 30+ 4 times all season I believe. Pats have scored under 28 I believe only 4 times (chargers, ravens, browns and jets in week 2) without looking at the schedule.

Nothing points to anything being different because it is January and not December anymore. Jets should get crushed. Sanchez is awful in Foxboro and theres a rumor that Sanchez was heard on the sideline in december saying "It's too cold to play football". Most likely a rumor but if he actually did say that the kid needs to grow a pair, New Jersey isn't exactly 65º in December either.

Last edited:
Re-watch the Colts/Jets game.
Sanchez is HORRIBLE.

I think the Pats 2ndary has 3 pics again.

+1. Hell if you really want to see something funny yet extremely sad at the same time, watch the Jets/Packers and the Jets/Bears games from earlier this season. Except for the times when the football gods are bestowing incedible luck on the Jets for whatever reason, the word 'inept' cannot begin to describe this team.

Don't be distracted by any of the hype--the Jets are going to be crushed on Sunday.

I'll take 14-10 I don't care. Seeing LT walk off the field with his season ended by the team he can't stand once again would be more than enough for me. Even better if he's slouched on the bench with that cape around him again

really means nothing what cromartie said. will be a closer game as usual.pats need to play mistake free football as always. BB material is overrated. Everyone thought pats would beat the ravens last yr in the playoffs. If anything Belichick is reminding the team of that than what the jets are talking.

lol....I was not comfortable vs the Ravens. This team is light years better than last season. And SVN dude you are such a worry wart, especially in game day threads. You always think somethings gonna go wrong.

2 Td's from BJGE
1 from Branch
2 from Welker
1 from Gronk
perhaps a punt return for a TD
and for good mesaure Brady on a keeper

the Patriots will unleash a bukkake of biblical proportions on the Jets and shove the football right up their yapping pie-holes.

This is gonna be great! :rocker:

Don't get why so many people think this game will be close. I see the Pats winning by a comfortable margin; the Jets' offense just isn't good enough to keep up, Cromartie doesn't match up with any of our WRs, and they can't get interior pressure on the QB (the closest thing that Brady has to kryptonite). The Ravens are the only team that really worries me right now.

Wasn't it Dilfer who said that the Jets (and Sanchez) were better than the Pats even a couple of weeks ago? :confused:

I think he talked himself into that. And after a week of reflection, he realized there's no way the Jets win. The Jets are the ones who sound desperate with all that trash talk. Tom Cool is gonna pick on Cromartie mercilessly this Sunday. Cromartie is built to take on big receivers like Moss, not the small quick midgets like Branch and Welker.

2 Td's from BJGE
1 from Branch
2 from Welker
1 from Gronk

the Patriots will unleash a bukkake of biblical proportions on the Jets and shove the football right up their yapping pie-holes.

eww lol. :eek:

2 Td's from BJGE
1 from Branch
2 from Welker
1 from Gronk

I myself have a feeling this will be a gangbang of epic proportions.:D

Have you ever played a sport in your life? Bulletin board material matters. Hell, it matters in basically any ego-driven competition. I expect the Pats to shred the Jets so hard they get any early start on next season's slump.

BB material matters a lot more for amateurs. In the professional ranks, not so much. If you are a pro and not immature you don't get caught up in that. It is only a distraction that should be ignored. Fans often think that just because someone talked trash that means the other team will play a lot harder. It doesn't work that way. These guys are professionals and that means you don't focus on distractions like trash talk. You have too many other things to worry about.

Last edited:
The Pats are going to shut their ***** out. 27-0

BB material matters a lot more for amateurs. In the professional ranks, not so much. If you are a pro and not immature you don't get caught up in that. It is only a distraction that should be ignored. Fans often think that just because someone talked trash that means the other team will play a lot harder. It doesn't work that way. These guys are professionals and that means you don't focus on distractions like trash talk. You have too many other things to worry about.

Really. Then you're never allowed to say a team came out "flat" ever again. If a team can come out with not enough juice, then trash talking can make them rise up for the game. Witness: 2007 Ravens vs Patriots. That Ravens team was awful, but they played out of their minds that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes