Not open for further replies.

dikembe

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
HELLO MY NAME DIKEMBE

TODAY I AM GOING TO TELL YOU HOW PATRIOTS WILL WIN AGAINST DOLPHIN

DIKEMBES KEYS TO GAME

1. GIVE BALL TO JONES GRAY:
LARGET BLUNT IS BEST PATRIOT RUNNING BACK NO? BUT DEFENSE ALWAYS KNOW THAT WHEN LARGET IS IN GAME PATRIOTS RUN THE BALL. SHANE VEREEN 2ND BEST PATRIOT RUNNING BACK NO? BUT WHEN HE IN GAME DEFENSE KNOW WE PASS. JONES GRAY IS ULTIMATE CONFUSION. WILL HE RUN WILL HE PASS IT IS A MYSTERY.

2. INTERCEPT RYAN TANNEHILL ALOT
NO ONE LIKES RYAN TANNEHILL IT IS KNOWN. HE IS DOUCHEBAG NO? BUT HE IS ALSO OK AT THROWING FOOTBALL TOO. SO WE INTERCEPT HIM AND THEN DOLPHINS WILL HAVE TO RUN. GOOD THING THEY DONT HAVE JONES GRAY AHA

3. RUN BALL WITH GRONK
THINK. AARON HERNANDEZ ONE TIME WAS RUNNING BACK, WHY NOT GRONK? NO ONE CAN TACKLE HIM. MAYBE WILD PANTHER WITH VEREEN, GRONK AND JONES GRAY. WHO COULD STOP? NOBODY!

4. RESPECT THE TIME
SOMETIMES PATRIOTS DO NOT RESPECT THE CLOCK. TIME IS BIG PART OF GAME NO? JOSH MCDONALD CANNOT READ A CLOCK. HE TRIES THROW TO GRONK WITH 4 MINUTES LEFT AGAINST AARON "MISTER" RODGER. ONCE HE RESPECTS CLOCK PATRIOTS WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE

PLAYERS TO WATCH: JONES GRAY, GRONK, RYAN TANNEHILL
COACHES TO WATCH: JOSH MCDONALD

SCORE PREDICTION:
PATRIOTS: 48
DOLPHINS: 12
THERE YOU HAVE IT, DIKEMBES PREVIEW IS COMPLETE, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME.

I'm going to hell

You have become my favorite poster, by a mile.

Borges? Is that you?

This is exactly what this board needs. Someone telling it like it is, in some language that vaguely resembles English. Perhaps we now have fans in Somalia? :rolleyes:

HELLO MY NAME DIKEMBE

TODAY I AM GOING TO TELL YOU HOW PATRIOTS WILL WIN AGAINST DOLPHIN

DIKEMBES KEYS TO GAME

1. GIVE BALL TO JONES GRAY:
LARGET BLUNT IS BEST PATRIOT RUNNING BACK NO? BUT DEFENSE ALWAYS KNOW THAT WHEN LARGET IS IN GAME PATRIOTS RUN THE BALL. SHANE VEREEN 2ND BEST PATRIOT RUNNING BACK NO? BUT WHEN HE IN GAME DEFENSE KNOW WE PASS. JONES GRAY IS ULTIMATE CONFUSION. WILL HE RUN WILL HE PASS IT IS A MYSTERY.

2. INTERCEPT RYAN TANNEHILL ALOT
NO ONE LIKES RYAN TANNEHILL IT IS KNOWN. HE IS DOUCHEBAG NO? BUT HE IS ALSO OK AT THROWING FOOTBALL TOO. SO WE INTERCEPT HIM AND THEN DOLPHINS WILL HAVE TO RUN. GOOD THING THEY DONT HAVE JONES GRAY AHA

3. RUN BALL WITH GRONK
THINK. AARON HERNANDEZ ONE TIME WAS RUNNING BACK, WHY NOT GRONK? NO ONE CAN TACKLE HIM. MAYBE WILD PANTHER WITH VEREEN, GRONK AND JONES GRAY. WHO COULD STOP? NOBODY!

4. RESPECT THE TIME
SOMETIMES PATRIOTS DO NOT RESPECT THE CLOCK. TIME IS BIG PART OF GAME NO? JOSH MCDONALD CANNOT READ A CLOCK. HE TRIES THROW TO GRONK WITH 4 MINUTES LEFT AGAINST AARON "MISTER" RODGER. ONCE HE RESPECTS CLOCK PATRIOTS WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE

PLAYERS TO WATCH: JONES GRAY, GRONK, RYAN TANNEHILL
COACHES TO WATCH: JOSH MCDONALD

SCORE PREDICTION:
PATRIOTS: 48
DOLPHINS: 12
THERE YOU HAVE IT, DIKEMBES PREVIEW IS COMPLETE, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME.
Hands down, the most entertaining post I have read on this forum in 11 years.

This guy is absolutely awesome! I really hope he is on this board for a long time with weekly troll posts. Love, love, love it!!!

By using ALL CAPS it reads like you are screaming, no?
By calling someone a douchebag that has done nothing in the media to come across as a douchebag you look like a douchebag no?
By misspelling players names badly we question your patriot fandom no?

Other then that welcome to the board :)

By using ALL CAPS it reads like you are screaming, no?
By calling someone a douchebag that has done nothing in the media to come across as a douchebag you look like a douchebag no?
By misspelling players names badly we question your patriot fandom no?

Other then that welcome to the board :)

IMHO...

...you are waaaaaaay over-thinking this. ;)

Still waiting for your top ten worst wide receivers list. Thanks for the detailed preview.

Yeah your top ten worst QB list was amazing. Need more top ten lists!

I WARNED Ian this is what would happen when we finally let people from Maine post here.

shmessy, I really like you and your posts. Don't make me marshall my brothers from Fort Kent to Kittery to come down there, kick your *** and grill up any nearby critters for dinner. :D (j/k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back