PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DIKEMBE HALL OF FAME SPEECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikembe

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
HELLO AM DIKEMBE
RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THAT I WILL BE INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO WAS MADE JOURNEY QUITE A GREAT ONE. MY POSTINGS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED BY ALL AND IS SAFE TO SAY I AM LEGEND. PATRIOTS ARE 1-0 IN SUPER BOWL SINCE I BEGAN POSTING. WITHOUT DIKEMBE THIS PLACE WOULD SIMPLY BE PATRIOT FANS, NOT ENLIGHTENED AND LOVING PATRIOT LEGENDS. TO THOSE I HAVE CURSED, I WILL LIFT THE CURSE. IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST I WILL BLESS YOU WITH A LIKE. THANK YOU ALL
DIKEMBE OUT

Dikembe-Mutombo.png

Congrats Dikombo Mutembe , well deserved !

You honor us with your presence, Dikembe. Be blessed!

A deserved honor, thank you for giving us a Super Bowl victory

If I respet the clock I too can be in the hall of fame thank you dikembe

Congrats, Dikembe. Keep up the great work!

NEM would be so jealous ... in 4 months you have achieved what NEM was not capable of for many years.

... and to think ... you came as a free agent ....... 31 other teams are saying this is Brady ... redux.

the rules committee has already voted ... no more dikembe's allowed ... it's an unfair forum advantage.

Dikembe, you must be happy that Blount is suspended. Your boy Jones Gray could be the featured running back in week 1.

Congrats on the big honour.

Was so happy Malcolm Butler channelled inner-Dikembe and said to Russel Wilson, "NOT IN MY HOUSE!"

Josh McDonald did not respect the clock or run Jones Gray, but won SB anyway thanks to blessing of the great Dikembe

61150298.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back