PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DIKEMBE CURSES AND BLESSINGS (FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE POSTERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I was thinking this was an Ubuntu free-for-all ... guess not. :D

Dkembe,
I see you have made things personal. Shame on you sir!
Voodoo and pagan superstition have no place in my faith. It can be now said that you are really aligned with the prince of darkness and the evil of the world is now a weight on your shoulders. I pray for your forgiveness and soul Cousin.

If negative means I dare question mortal men held in reverence such as the best coach ever in the NFL or question bullies on this site while encouraging "anti-sheep" thought, alas, I must be guilty.
I try to advocate for those who might not be of same mind as "the cool kids" on this forum as my post record does indicate such as the "newbees" who chime in. Shame on you "cool kid" forum jockies!
I also positively (please note) reinforce a good post whether an perceived enemy (by them) or not.

Negative to the Patriots as my Team...No sir. Thought provoking as to seek an opinion or support for an idea....that would be me. I am not always right but do have my share of "yes it did happens".

Patience for the pseudo-intellectuals that perceive their opinion trumps everyone else's that haunt this site? .......Probably not as much as I should have.
I do not claim to be enlightened as to those who really do have some intelligent things to offer on this medium and there are some clever and sincere posters.
It's the pretenders that are you prey. They are easy to find. They try to "out shout" some that disagree with their thought process via pen (or keyboard in this case).

It appears that you have become one of those who judges Mr. Dkembe, ......what say you? Are you falling into the clutches of "the cool kids"?

Is old DW Toys pullling your leg here? Lighten up Francis!
DW Toys
YOUR NEGATIVITY HURTS US ALL... DIKEMBE ONLY RESPECTS THOSE WHO ARE POSITIVE

YOUR NEGATIVITY HURTS US ALL... DIKEMBE ONLY RESPECTS THOSE WHO ARE POSITIVE
Well now we know Dikembe does not listen to Felger and Mazz ... that's a good thing.:cool:

Dkembe,
I see you have made things personal. Shame on you sir!
Voodoo and pagan superstition have no place in my faith. It can be now said that you are really aligned with the prince of darkness and the evil of the world is now a weight on your shoulders. I pray for your forgiveness and soul Cousin.

If negative means I dare question mortal men held in reverence such as the best coach ever in the NFL or question bullies on this site while encouraging "anti-sheep" thought, alas, I must be guilty.
I try to advocate for those who might not be of same mind as "the cool kids" on this forum as my post record does indicate such as the "newbees" who chime in. Shame on you "cool kid" forum jockies!
I also positively (please note) reinforce a good post whether an perceived enemy (by them) or not.

Negative to the Patriots as my Team...No sir. Thought provoking as to seek an opinion or support for an idea....that would be me. I am not always right but do have my share of "yes it did happens".

Patience for the pseudo-intellectuals that perceive their opinion trumps everyone else's that haunt this site? .......Probably not as much as I should have.
I do not claim to be enlightened as to those who really do have some intelligent things to offer on this medium and there are some clever and sincere posters.
It's the pretenders that are you prey. They are easy to find. They try to "out shout" some that disagree with their thought process via pen (or keyboard in this case).

It appears that you have become one of those who judges Mr. Dkembe, ......what say you? Are you falling into the clutches of "the cool kids"?

Is old DW Toys pullling your leg here? Lighten up Francis!
DW Toys
tumblr_mhz6l8TO8s1rzb0xro1_250.gif

Keep up the good work on that Cousin.
DW Toys
Free-Candy-Van.jpg

It's been standing policy here for years that we don't allow threads calling out other members.
I usually don't get involved as a moderator in a thread that another moderator has first posted. But I'm making an exception in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back